8

"Now press triangle." Jaemin said, aiming his gun right at the enemy at the top of a building miles away from him. But he didn't hear Jeno's gun firing a bullet. "Jeno press triangle." Still nothing. "Lee Jeno, press triangle, the enemy has infiltrated our building."

"Jeno press Y!" Then, finally, the one of the enemies got a bullet straight through their head. Now it was time for Jaemin to take the final kill, then they would win.

He aimed, his finger hovered over the button with the triangle on it. "Victory!" The voiceover shouted as blue letters filled the screen.

"Why did you wait so long to kill him?! We almost died!" Jaemin said, throwing his controller on his lap while throwing his arms in the air in frustration.

"How was I supposed to know the triangle is put in the place of the Y like normal controllers have." Jeno objected with his arms crossed. "At least we won-"

Suddenly the door opens and Jaemin sees Minyeon's head peak in the dark room. Once she sees that she can enter, she closes the door and walks over the two boys.

Her hair was still wet since she took a shower and she was wearing her pajamas. It was a Lacey velvety pajamas with small shorts and a top with small straps holding it on her shoulders. The light of the screen was reflecting on her and Jeno thought that the sight in front of him came from heaven. Jaemin's sister sat down on the vacant bean bag next to her brother.

"What do you want Minyeon?" Jaemin asked, slightly annoyed that his sister was bothering his gaming night with Jeno.

"Dad is ordering pizza. I just wanted to know what toppings you guys wanted," she said as she held up her iPad that had the pizza place website on it.

"Anything is fine as long as there's no mushrooms," Jaemin said as he looked towards Jeno, who kept staring at his sister. After no more then a second he averted his gaze back to the screen in front of him and started changing the settings for their next game.

"What about you, Jen? Is there anything you want?" Jaemin asked, annoyed when Jeno wasn't paying attention to him. He slapped his shoulder to wake him up.

"Oh yeah, sorry- Anything is fine with me." Jeno said with his eye smile to Minyeon. The girl sent him back a smile.

"Alright so would peppers, olives and pepperoni with mushroom but with no mushrooms be good for y'all?"

"So there will be no mushroom?" Jeno asked confusedly by the way Minyeon was putting it.

"Exactly." The twins both said at the same exact time.

"But mushrooms are good-"

"Absolutely not!

"I swear to god-"

Objections on how awful mushrooms were, were thrown at Jeno's head.

"Alright I get it now- no mushrooms, although mushrooms are so tasty..."

Minyeon gave a light slap behind Jeno's head.

"If you want to become my husband Lee Jeno, you have to stop saying that," Minyeon said with a smile, making Jeno's cheeks become red. Jeno was startled by what she said and he couldn't but think that Minyeon was the most beautiful and nice person he ever met, even though she just slapped him.

"Hey! I'm the only one who gets to slap Jeno. Now get out of here Minyeon!" Jaemin yelled as he pushed Minyeon out of his room. When Jaemin came back to his bed that him and Jeno were sitting on, he looked at Jeno up and down before tackling him.

"What kind of confidence took over you Jen? Who gave you the right to stare at my sister like that hm?" He pinned Jeno's arm so he couldn't move before laughing as Jeno tried to get out of his grip.