5

Jeno couldn't believe it. He was in front of Minyeon's house, which was also Jaemin's house where he stopped by multiple times, but this time it had different vibes. He took a deep breath in before he knocked on the door. When the door opened, he expected to see Minyeon in all her glory, but instead he saw Jaemin with a cookie in his mouth. He wore some Buzz Lightyear pajamas and his hair was a complete mess.

He sighed, both from relief and disappointment from seeing Jaemin looking like a homeless man. It was noon already and it looked like he just rolled out of bed.

"You look ridiculous," Jeno said with a laugh. Jaemin teased him back by saying, 'you too', but Jeno took it a bit too seriously.

"I do?" Jeno looked down at his outfit, ripped jeans, a plain white shirt and a leather jacket.

"I knew leather wouldn't suit me, should I go change-"

"I was just joking! Jeez, loosen up a little, will you?" Jaemin said. He grabbed Jeno's shoulder and shook him a little, hoping it would make him less tense.

"Where is Minyeon by the way?" Jeno asked as he looked behind Jaemin to see if she was there.

"She's still getting ready, you know how girls are. Come on in." Jaemin opened the door further for the other boy to walk in. Jeno passed Jaemin and walked to the living room where he sat down on the couch.

"Are you nervous?" Jaemin asked when he saw Jeno fiddle with his fingers. The basketball player looked up from his hands and gave Jaemin a quick nod.

"It's gonna go well Jen. We practiced together so it shouldn't be too hard..." Jaemin said after sighing, knowing himself that they actually didn't 'practice' anything and were in fact messing around the whole time.

Jeno said nothing back, his mind was so clouded with things that could go wrong that he didn't even notice Minyeon coming down stairs.

"Hey Jeno." Minyeon eyes him from head to toe. " You look good today." It was much different from what she was used to seeing. Instead of a nerdy button up and trousers, he actually looked like someone she would date. His hair was styled up and the glasses which normally rested on the bridge of his nose had disappeared.

As for Minyeon, she was wearing black shorts with white sneakers. The white lace shirt she wore hugged her body perfectly. Her hair was in a high ponytail, a few strands of hair still covering her face along with her bangs. Her lips were tinted red and her cheeks covered in crimson blush.

Jeno felt like he was extremely lucky to even be going on a date with a girl as perfect as her.

"Oh hey," Jeno said while getting up. He was standing so unnaturally and Jaemin wanted to slap him when he noticed. Minyeon just sent him a smile. Both of them didn't know what they were waiting for until Jeno remembered something Jaemin told him to do.

"You- you also look good today." Jeno said, but when he realized it might be understood differently, he corrected himself. "I mean, not just today, you look good everyday, I mean perfect, and-"

"I think y'all can leave now. This is too much cheese for me," Jaemin said as he munched on his last cookie, turning on the television and playing a random show on Netflix.

"Don't be salty little brother. One day you'll have a date too," Minyeon answered, walking closer and patting him on his head as she saw Jaemin groan in annoyance.

"Thirteen minutes. You were born only thirteen minutes before me-" Jaemin cut himself off. He didn't want to start a fight with his sister now and make Jeno even more nervous than he already was.