19

Ever since that one day, Jeno had been thinking about Chenle's confrontational question and he couldn't help but picture Jaemin whenever he was with his girlfriend.

It was confusing, and frustrating. Imagine seeing the one you like, but instead of seeing her face, you see her brother's. Weirdly enough, Jeno didn't feel disgusted every time he saw Jaemin appear in his head, it may sound weird but he even got more excited when he saw him while he was kissing Minyeon. The most random thing being so far, Jaemin appeared when he was jacking off. To make it even weirder, he came in an instant.

Of course he didn't say anything to Minyeon and kept it to himself, he needed to figure out what he was feeling as quickly as possible. 

He tried to distract himself.

He hung out with Donghyuck, smoked a cigarette or two, and went to Minyeon's house afterwards. The two of them were going to have dinner together and Jeno managed to book a table at one of the most expensive restaurants in town.

Minyeon kept saying it was too much and that she perfered to stay at home instead, but Jeno kept saying they were staying too much and that they needed to go out too. Hence why Jeno stood on the Na's porch after getting himself ready for the night in his tuxedo, Jeno texted Minyeon earlier to dress in her fanciest dress.

Jeno had begged his father to let him borrow his car, saying they should arrive in style. Now putting his hand on the wood, Jeno knocked on the door. It didn't take more than a few minutes for Jaemin to open the door and let him in, Jaemin was dressed in his usual sweatpants and a shirt. It was the total opposite of Jeno's appearance.

"Oh, hi. I'll call my sister." Jaemin greeted without much life in his voice. He walked to the bottom of the staircase and yelled the girl's name. "Na Minyeon!"

Right on cue, a door swung open, showing the prettiest girl in the world. The dark green dress complimented her skin tone as well as her hair in which she put soft curls. Not too much of a make-up geek, Minyeon wore a natural look. Despite her high heels, Minyeon sped down the stairs before greeting her boyfriend with a kiss.

"Ready?" Minyeon gave him another peck on the lips, but Jeno wasn't fast enough to respond to the affection, instead he put his hand on her lower back.

"Let's go." Jeno nodded before guiding her to the front door, just before he had closed the door completely, Minyeon turned back and peeked at Jaemin.

"Bye, Jaems. Love you!" Minyeon said with a bright smile, one which could be misunderstood as Jaemin's, their smiles were really identical.

"Love you too! Have fun!" Jaemin yelled back with a happy voice.

Damn, Jeno really missed that. He missed Jaemin's voice, his happy voice, not the gloomy one he would hear more often than he wanted. It felt weird hearing such words come from Jaemin, it was as if they were meant for him, at least that was what he liked to think. The boy sighed loudly, he shouldn't think things like these, especially since he was still dating his twin sister.

"What's the matter?" Minyeon asked when she heard him sigh. Jeno turned his head to Minyeon and flashed her a small smile while shaking his head, indicating it was nothing.

"I'm okay." Even though he told Miyeon not to worry, she didn't fail in noticing Jeno's slight confusion in his eyes. Minyeon stopped walking and took Jeno's face between her hands.

"You sure?" She pressed a soft kiss on his lips, it was so gentle but passionate at the same time, almost longing, as if it would be the last kiss they would ever share.

Humming to her question, Jeno nodded his head. "Yeah."

-

After dinner, which was way too fancy for Minyeon's taste, the couple went home to change their outfits. "You look good." Minyeon commented when he saw Jeno in his outfit for tonight. She walked over to him and put her hands on his chest, straightening out the black shirt he was wearing and his necklaces.