Chapter 20

It felt warm, the bed seemed to be narrower compared to his first time sleeping in the room. He felt an unexplainable comfort and security, so he snuggled closer to the unknown source. The chirping of the birds were also unusually pleasant. He wasn't sure how many minutes had already pass by, but he felt a hand running over his hair making him sleepier. 

Renato woke up before sunrise. He was about to leave Tsuna's temporary room but was unable to move. The young boss' was clinging to him like a koala.

' Oh give me a break. Just how clingy can he get?' He thought as memories from earlier intruded his mind.
__________________________________

As Renato turned around, he felt a tug on his sleeve.

"Don't... leave... please..." A sleeping Tsuna begged as tears rolled down his eyes.

Renato, being the jerk he is, tried to remove the younger boy's hand from his sleeve. Unfortunately for him, Decimo pulled even harder making him fall on top of him. The brunette then gave him a tight hug. The hug wasn't too tight for him to suffocate but it was tight enough for him to be unable to move.

' You're quite a wrestler when you're asleep huh.'

Giving up, he decided to sleep as well.
_____________________________________

He patiently waited for Tsuna to release him. When it did happen, it has already been hours after. He had already become engrossed at his older self's crush. 

' His look when he sleeps is as cute as a rabbit.' 

Tsuna removed his arms and legs from his tutor and decided to snuggle closer. The ex-arcobaleno found him too cute and unconsciously wrapped his arms to the other while his free hand played with the brunette's hair. He was amused, he really thought that Tsuna was going to wake up but he ended up feeling comfortable in his sleep. He gave out a light chuckle and burned the sleeping brunette's face in his mind.

' Fuck, I feel like I'm in a domesticated relationship watching my girlfriend sleep... Oh shit. Renato Sinclair, you are a bloody assassin. Your thrill is from killing not from observing a sleeping person!' 

Feeling annoyed, he stopped himself from playing with the other's hair. As he was about to remove his hand from the sleeping person's hair, the said person took his hand and guided it back to the top of his head.

' Puta madre, he's adorable. How can a 19 year old look this cute?!',  Instinctively, he placed a light kiss on Tsuna's head. Unlucky for him, Tsuna stirred, showing signs of waking up.

Tsuna felt that the one playing with his hair was drifting away and decided to take it back on his head.

' The way they played with my hair seems nostalgic. Like back when I was in high school.' 

Later, he felt something warm pooling on his forehead, he then slowly opened his eyes to see Renato face-to-face. Upon seeing the man, his face rival the color of a tomato.

"...te..." He heard the older guy whisper.

"Um... ano, Renato-san, whose room is this?" Tsuna asked.

"Yours."

"Th-Then.. why are.. are you here?"

"After you became a crying mess, you ended up falling asleep. I decided to return you here. I was about to leave but you decided to cling yourself like a koala."

With that, Tsuna's face became transparent as his blush looked like blood.

"I... I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to--"

"Tsuna-kun! Have you seen Re...na...to... -san?" Enma barged in happily until he saw the scene unfolding in front of him. With a teasing look and tone, he spoke, "Oh, I'm sorry! I'll leave you both to finish your business. Don't take too long okay?"

"Wait! Enma-kun, you got it all--" Tsuna's voice fell on deaf ears as Enma ignored him and closed the doors.

Outside, Enma's voice was heard, "Um... Tsuna-kun and Renato-san are having their private time! Let's not disturb them for a while! They're still getting into the mood!"

"DON'T GIVE THEM WEIRD IDEAS YOU STUPID JERK!" Tsuna exclaimed as he slams the door open.

"Oh my," Enma faked a gasp, "Did my interruption ruin the mood?"

"No, but now I'm in a mood to kill you," Renato spoke as the aura he's releasing was menacing.

"Eek!" Enma exclaimed as he immediately ran away.
_________________________________________________

A bomb exploded at one of Estraneo's laboratory. The alarms went off immediately and the men were now at the scene of the explosion.

"Heh. fools," Gokudera commented as he readied the next round of bombs, "Chrome, you and Yamamoto better hurry up."

"Leave it to us, storm-san," Chrome replied.

"After all, we better make a  good first impression to him," Yamamoto agreed.

Gokudera provided the two some smoke screen and it was followed by more explosion. Ooyama made use of his mountain flames to make sure that no one can follow Takeshi and Chrome. As the smoke cleared up, Adelheid immediately apprehended them with her flames.

"Gokudera, follow your fellow guardians they might need your help. Leave these thugs to us, we will make sure that they won't win in the end," Aoba said as he let his flames loose.

"I'm counting on you shitty megane."

"Don't call me that, squid head!"

Ignoring Aoba's last line, Hayato followed his comrades' route. Reaching was unusually easy. He quickened his steps, worried that his friends might be in danger.
__________________________________________________

 Ryohei, TYL Lambo, Shitt P!, Arcobaleno Reborn, and Lal Mirch headed to the sunshine cove. Upon arrival, they were immediately greeted by the two kids.

"It's the older Lambo!" The two happily exclaimed while running up to the guy.

"Hi, hi!" TYL Lambo greeted them with a smile, "Wanna play with my helmet?"

"Yes please!" Ida exclaimed as Lambo excused themselves.

"Now, that their safe, Let's get going," Reborn ordered.

They then went to the center of the cove where Sinclair, Claude, and Victor greeted them.

"Cousin Ren, what's the important matter?" Sinclair asked.

"Which one of you sided with Estraneo?" Reborn asked, his fedora making a shadow on his eyes.

"What?! What makes you think that we're gonna side with Lombardi's kin?!", the girl exclaimed.

"Stop overreacting. I suggest that the traitor should come clean," Reborn ordered, his voice filled with venom.

"Brother, I assure you that there's no traitor here," Victor answered gaining a look from Claude who sighed.

' So Claude-san is the extreme traitor?!' Ryohei thought as he readied his Vongola gear.

"I know. Which is why..." Reborn replied and began to attack.
__________________________________________________

Hibari, and the rest of the alliance were fending off the "army" of the Estraneo famiglia. 

"Looks like their army is not as great as we think," Basil commented.

"Kyoya," Nono looked at the Vongola's new cloud guardian, "Fall back. We're going to need your skills later."

"Hn."

________________________________________________

I suck at fighting scenes so I'mma end it here. I hope you enjoyed the chapter hehe...

Love lots,
     -Novine Lars