Chapter 11

"Wait... So you guys did try to escape from work," Takeshi concluded.

"Enough about that, Tsuna and Enma are gone!" Dino reminded them.

"Isn't that your liability then? You got the Simon Decimo and Jyuudaime lost. It's not us to blame," Hayato pointed out.

"That may be the case but..." Yuni trailed.

"It's also our problem since he's our boss," Mukuro rolled his eyes.

"Kamikorosu." Hibari Kyoya then began to punish the idiotic bosses with his mighty tonfas.

"Well then, I guess we should head to Simon Famiglia. They have the right to know too," Chrome spoke.

"I can imagine Adelheid-nee punishing them," Lambo happily chimed.

"Oya, oya. I didn't knew you're that sadistic Lambo," Mukuro commented.

"Hehe... It's their fault Tsuna-nii's gone."

Meanwhile with Tsuna and Enma

The two were tending the Gardens of the Vongola Mansion since Primo asked them to tend to it for the meantime. The founder of Vongola even asked Simon to keep an eye on the two lads.

Simon Cozzato knows fully well that hell was breaking loose inside the mansion. Giotto's guardians have apparently angered their boss and that boss was going to give them hell. Thinking about what's happening inside sent shivers to the Simon Primo's spine.

"Say... How are you faring in this timeline?" He asked the two successors.

"We are adjusting nicely, Simon-san," Tsuna replied.

"The peaceful life here is a fresh feeling," Enma added.

"As long as you two feel safe then..." Simon trailed with a sweat drop. At least they're not aware of Giotto's wrath.

"Say Simon-san," Tsuna started.

"Is Giotto-san," Enma added.

"Finished back there?" The two ended.

Simon wasn't able to respond due to the cuteness of the no-good duo. How cute, they act as if they're twins.

"I'm sure Giotto will inform us if he's done. I'm surprised, you two are aware of the monster he becomes when he's angered," Simon said.

"It's in Tsuna's genes after all," Enma replied.

"Yes, but I seriously thought that you were stunned because of our twin act. After all, you're a weird man," Tsuna added.

"Ahahaha... I can't deny that though."

"Right? Tsu-kun is so cute that I can't resist playing twins with him! I wonder if he'll grow up as charismatic as Giotto-san?"

"You two, don't act as if I'm not here. You both have some disturbing insights."

"Disturbing? Aww~ as if you trying to be a matchmaker isn't disturbing enough... Fufufu..." Enma teased.

"Fufufu... Speak for yourself Enma-kun. A little birdie told me that you gave Mukuro some ideas in order for you to win your bet against Dino."

"What are you talking about Tsu-kun? My bet against Dino was about you and Reborn, fufufu..."

"Eh?! Me and Reborn?!"

"Oh so the Vongola Decimo swings that way, huh," Simon commented.

"Is there a problem about being gay, Simon?" Enma asked his how many great-grandfather.