Chapter 8

Mini recap:

"Fu~ Dame-Tsuna, I hope you enjoy your vacation in Primo's time and maybe learn a thing or two when it comes to hiding things from me. keh. What an interesting specimen my older self had."

Aaannndddd back to story:

Tsuna was contained inside the Vongola mansion's tortu— basement. He was chained at the walls while Alaude and G were examining his mittens, box weapon and Vongola gear.

' Shit... What am I supposed to do now?!' Tsuna thought with panic.

"Oi, brat what the fuck is this?! Why do you have a damn modified Vongola ring?!" G asked.

"W-well..." Tsuna trailed.

"G, open the door! We have another one!" Asari's voice rang.

G then immediately opened the door which revealed a beaten up Emma carried by Asari and Daemon. At the sight of Daemon Spade, Tsuna scowled.

"Oya, oya. What's with the hostile look?" Daemon asked but Tsuna just glared at him.

Since he didn't get an answer Daemon got pissed and proceeded on thing Enma. A few moments later, the Simon Decimo woke up.

"Nufufufufu... Looks like you're finally awake," The first mist guardian commented.

At the sight of him, Enma fainted once more. Noticing that his companion fainted, Tsuna laughed like a crazy man.

"What the fuck are you laughing for, brat?!" G raged.

"I-I'm so sorry, it's just that... This is too... Priceless..." Tsuna wheezed.

"Oya, oya. Looks like this kid wants to die," Daemon threatened.

"Maa, maa, Daemon. Don't be like that, human lives are important you know. Besides, I suggest that we pull out his nails until he gives us the answer to our questions," Asari interrupted.

"What?! Doesn't that make things worse?!" G exclaimed.

"At least we didn't kill him," Asari answered with a bright smile.

"How about we just use the other kid to make him talk?" Alaude suggested.

Daemon then gave out another eerie chuckle as he struck Tsuna unconscious.

When the tuna opened his eyes, he saw Reborn, not Enma.

"Yo, Dame-Tsuna! You missed me?"

' I thought they were going to use Enma-kun..' Tsuna thought as he stared at the ex-arcobaleno with surprise.

"Gomen Daemon-san, but I'm not stupid. So stop messing with my mind."

"Daemon? Heh. The nerve of you to think that I'm that bastard of a dick mist guardian after you tried to get away from your work."

"... I don't know where you get this, Daemon, but I'm not that stupid. There are loop holes in this mist after all."

Daemon then clicked his tongue as he dispelled his flames. "To think that you would be able to break free from that. *Sigh* I even had to mock myself since that guy hates me."

"If you were able to venture that deep in my mind then why didn't you just take some information in my sleep?" Tsuna deadpanned.

"Now, don't get me even more agitated, young man."

"Oh my, don't tell me that you can't access my memories."

"There's only two reasons for that, either you're a mist flame user or from a different time. So which one is it?"

"Which do you think is applicable to me?"

"I would deduce both, but this kid over there has Cozzato's ring and according to that bastard, he has his ring with him. And not to mention this Vongola ring that you have. So what brings the people of the future here?" Daemon questioned.

"Oh my, you're quite smart, aren't you? Unlike the other Daemon who laughs like an alien version of an octopus."

"Oya, oya. Did the fourth wall break? *Sigh* Alaude you better fix that. And I'm a nobleman, so it's a given that I am smart."

"Really? Not in that universe, I guess."

"Alaude, I told you to fix it, not break it even more!"

"Maa, maa. It's not like it's not fixable Daemon."

"Shut up flute face! You better not break that even more Alaude, Giotto might kill us."

"Melon herbivore, why don't you help me instead of barking orders?"

"I would but I'm sure this kid won't take G seriously, and Asari won't take this seriously."

"Bastard. How can you be so sure that he's taking you seriously?"

"I may not take him seriously but Alaude-san will."

At Tsuna's comment, both the first cloud and mist guardians blushed.

"Whoo~ looks like even in this period have mists and clouds falling for one another. Are you and Asari-san the same Mr. G?"

This time it was the storm and the rain who blushed.

"Maa, since you guys have amused me I'll give you one teensy weensy clue. Yes me and my companion here are from the future and are descendants of Giotto-san and Cozzato-san."

"Eeeh?! Tsu-kun are you sure that it's safe to tell them that?!" Enma exclaimed after finally waking up.

"Yep," Tsuna replied while popping the 'p', "Besides we can pin this to Byakuran."

"Yeah, you're right. That asshole is definitely going to die once we return back home."

_________________________

I'm finally back yey! I'm sorry for being on hiatus for almost a year...
I hope you guys are safe knowing that COVID-19 is a pandemic.

Please stay at home minna. And I'll try to update faster so you won't get bored. And instead of those planned fanfics, I'll change it to a Tokyo Ghoul x Attack on Titan fanfic coz why not?

Hope you enjoyed this short chapter! Stay safe everyone!

Love lots,
     -Novine Lars <3~