Chapter 15

"So you are Ren-nii's acquaintances," Sinclair Rossi spoke. "In behalf of my two idiotic cousins, I apologise."

"Clair, you don't have to. I am Victor Sinclair, Ren's little bro," the brunette spoke.

"I apologise for Victor's behavior. I am Claude Sinclair, Ren's older brother," the white haired added. "I got young features since I was experimented on by the Estraneo, white hair and red eyes came with the package too," he explained immediately to avoid the questions.

"You're looking for Ren right? The one with his current memories."

"Y-yes," Lambo answered as he shivers.

"Come with me then," Claude replied as he led them back to the central plaza.

"Uncle Claude, who's that?" A black haired girl with brown eyes asked.

"Pa!" A black haired and yellow eyed boy exclaimed.

"Arthur, Ida, this are acquaintances of my brother, Ren." Claude addressed the two with kindness.

' Is it possible that he has a soft spot for children?'  Ryohei thought.

"You're friends with my Father?!" Ida happily exclaimed.

"F-father?!" The tenth gen guardians exclaimed.

"Yes! I'm Idalia Sinclair, 3 years old, my mum passed away when she gave birth to me!"

"So cool! You're all uncle Ren's friends! He's very cool in the field right?!" Arthur exclaimed.

"Mhmm." Chrome hummed to agree.

"Woah! That's cool!" The two squealed.

"Please, don't mind the two... They are the only ones left in their generation after all..." Claude trailed.

"Woah they brought a kid with them!" Arthur exclaimed with glee as he saw Lambo. The lightning guardian then flinched.

"Are you perhaps afraid of us?" Ida asked the youngest among the group.

"N-no."

"Then why did you stutter? Look it's okay if you're afraid. Killing is in our blood after all," Arthur spoke.

"It's not that, I'm just a naturally born scaredy-cat."

"Really?" Ida asked.

"Y-yes, it's been five years since I met a certain someone who likes to bite people to death, I'm still scared of him."

"Lambo...," Shitt P! trailed as she was feeling scared and pity for the child.

"He also doesn't follow our boss's orders when it comes to collateral damage. He's pretty ga— eh? Why are you to shaki—" Lambo turned around and saw a scary looking Kyoya. "Gupyaa!"

Kyoya then swung his tonfas towards the young Bovino. He then successfully bit his prey.

"T-tolerate..." Lambo then transfered himself to the future.

"Oh my, if it isn't the Sunshine cove," TYL Lambo mused.

"Eh? Who's that?" Ida asked.

"To think that that boy has the ten year bazooka with him..." Claude whispers to himself.

"Un-kun's here too... Oh wait... He did live here," Lambo talks to himself.

"Un-kun? Who's that?" Takeshi asked.

"Ah... Nothing. Hahahaha... shit."

Hayato raised a brow towards the TYL lightning guardian. "Um... Idalia-chan, Arthur-kun, do you know where Reborn-san is?"