Chapter 10

A crystalized chandelier hanged from the ceiling as jazz music filled the room. Seventeen people were present, happily chattering.

Enma was surrounded by the first family of Simon, he was glad that he got the opportunity to meet them.

Tsuna was talking with Elena, Daemon's friend not his lover, the two were happily chatting about an Alaude x Daemon theories when Giotto joined in.

Lampo and Knuckles were happily eating at the table having a challenge on who can eat more. Eventually, Knuckles won.

Asari and Alaude were outside the veranda drinking their wines, wondering how they can woo their crushes.

G was the one who was playing the jazz music using a piano. Daemon was the one who was leading the song through the use of a saxophone, both were oblivious that Asari and Alaude has joined forces to make them jealous.

Looks like Simon Cozzato can make a simple get together into an exclusive high class party.

Back in Tsuna's time

Hayato is now worried that his boss has not shown himself for a week. This too were the worries of his fellow guardians.

"Since Jyuudaime is not yet found, I want us to split into groups in order to find him. We will have three divisions: 1 team will be researching about his whereabouts. The second will try to convince Renato-san if he can tell us where our boss is and third will ask the other bosses on his whereabouts."

"That's an EXTREMELY wonderful plan. How do we divide ourselves?" Ryohei asked.

"Nice question turftop, but I have aready made the groupings. For the research, I and Hibari-san will do it. The part where we ask for our allies about his whereabouts will be handled by you, Lambo, and Chrome. Mukuro and Takeshi will try to convince Renato-san."

"Kufufufu~ how about we pair up Haya-chan," Mukuro teased.

Hayato turned red and exclaimed, "What good can you do in research anyway?!"

At the sight of Hayato's red face, Takeshi became jealous. ' Why is it that he's fine that Mukuro calls him 'Haya-chan' but not me?!'

Of course Kyoya was jealous too, he envies Hayato for having Mukuro's attention.

"Well for one, I can use my flames to see if we can reinact how Tsunayoshi went missing," Mukuro explained.

"I see... Then Hibari-san, please work with Takeshi."

"Hn. Is the meeting done now?" Kyoya asked.

"Yes, but please remember. Do your fucking paperwork! Let's not give Jyuudaime anymore stress when he comes back."

And thus, their jobs begin.

Chrome, Ryohei, and Lambo went to the different major allied famiglias. Yet they didn't learn anything except for the fact that their bosses were MIA as well.

Hayato and Mukuro were working on a machine that can amplify the mist flames into some sort of reenactment device while talking if their planned work. Hayato was delighted to share that Takeshi was indeed showing signs of jealousy, but he wasn't sure if the rain guardian is truly jealous. Mukuro on the other hand was disappointed that Kyoya doesn't seem to be affected by their schemes.

Kyoya and Takeshi were having a hard time. Not only that Renato won't tell them, the spartan tutor of their boss keeps teasing them that Hayato and Mukuro are a couple now and that they are at fault due to their lack of movement.

A week later, the held another meeting.

"So any news from you guys?" Hayato asked Ryohei's team.

"We don't really have one. None of them has a clue on where Sawada is," Ryohei answered.

"I used my flames to peer into their minds but like Ryohei-san said, they know nothing," Chrome added.

"The only weird thing is that the other bosses are gone as well," Lambo added as well which caused shocked expressions from the others.

"I see... How about your job Skylark?"  Mukuro asked.

"None. The baby can't be persuaded," Kyoya answered

"Renato-san was also giving us an emotional attack," Takeshi added.

"I see, Mukuro and I are still in the process of making the device to reenact how he vanished, but I already have a theory. If all bosses are gone then that means they planned this together. It could be possible that they went on a group vacation secretly. It must be that because they knew that we won't let them have a peaceful break if we knew about it."

"You're right, it could be possible that Renato-san knew so Tsunayoshi forced him to be quiet. If that's the case, then Ryohei, your group will track down the bosses," Mukuro spoke.

"Understood we—" Ryohei was then cut off when Yuni, Byakuran, Dino, and Xanxus entered their meeting room wearing their beach clothes and were obviously out of breath.

"Bad... News..." Yuni spoke as she tries to catch her breath.

"We can't find Tsuna and Enma!" Dino broke the bubble.

___________________

Hehehe... I did promise that when I return I'll update 3-5 chaps at the same time so here you go, 3 chapters!

Enjoy reading it and stay safe.

Love lots,
   -Novine Lars <3~