Chapter 18

Dinner passed by real quick as the unsettling aura of the news given in the morning engulfs the whole mansion.

Everyone headed to their own rooms immediately as well. Everyone except for the four bosses as they held a meeting.

Having an amazing intuition of his own, Neander decided to guard the door in Giotto's study while asking the four of them to talk near where he is for safety reasons.

Due to that, Renato wasn't able to listen in. He ruled out the fact of Guarding the doors along with Neander to avoid suspicion. He can't use flames because he knows that the Vongola bosses have their own hyper intuitions as well.

Clicking his tongue, he headed to his room and pulled out his briefcase. He looks at the tarnished golden daggers and silver scythe due to decades of being untouched.

' If that bastard ever sees this, then it's game over. It's obvious that Dame Tsuna is already suspecting but, the game cannot end yet. Now, I must make sure that my older self's memories will not hinder me.'

And with that Renato sealed the memories of his future self. After he was done he reread some of Reborn's entries in his journals.

"Looks like I know how to play your game now, Sawada Tsunayoshi. Let's see who will fall first, Naive-kun."

The next day, Giotto gathered everyone once again in the dining hall.

"Eh where's Tsuna?" Simon asked.

"He's probably still sleeping..." Enma answered with a sigh.

"No need," an irked Renato spoke while carrying the brunette like a sack of potatoes.

"Kufufufu... Did Renato personally picked up my possession?" Mukuro teased.

"Not really, he mistook my room for his. How late did you guys end?" Renato replied as he placed Tsuna on a chair.

"Almost midnight," Enma answered.

"No wonder he's still sleeping like a log..." G commented as he twisted Tsuna's ear.

A loud shriek then was heard.

"Ow... Who did that?!" Tsuna pouted.

"Aww... How cute!" The Simon bosses cooed.

While those two were cooing; Asari gave out an awkward laugh, Mukuro and Daemon were amused, Neander, Alaude and Renato were stone faced, G face palms, and Knuckles and Lampo were still recovering from the shriek.

Breaking the awkward situation his descendant was in, Giotto cleared his throat and began to speak.

"I know that we should plan for the future Solana Reaper's attack but the four of us decided that we should take a break for a while due to the rush of recent events. We'll be going to a certain town in France, so pack up. We'll depart tomorrow."

Most of them were shocked and looked at the four as they were crazy.

Next day.

Tsuna felt that someone was poking him and woke up to see a bored Renato.

"Renato-san, do you need something?"

"No. I'm just waking you up. We're arriving."

Tsuna glanced at the window and saw that they were already at the French territory. He thanked his mentor and tidied himself.

Upon arrival some men in black suit greeted them.

"Bonjour, I am Jean, Master Alaude's subordinate. We will be the ones to protect you here," the leader of the men said.