Chapter 16

Recap:
"An assassin. I hired him since I had this nagging feeling that something wrong is going to happen. And I wasn't wrong."

Continuing:
"What do you mean?" Enma asked.

"Eh? Didn't you tell us that something from your time is sent here to i don't know? Kill me?" Giotto answered.

"Oh, so that's what you meant."

"Pardon for intruding, but I have something important to tell you Giotto," the man who is a splitting image of Reborn, minus the eye color and the lack of the curly sideburns, spoke.

"Ah, yes. You must be Neander Aizcirst, right?" Giotto asked.

"Yes, I am indeed him," Neander replied with a closed eyes smile, emitting an aura of innocence and happiness around him.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you."

"Finally?" Neander whispered under his breath. "Anyway, who are these men?"

"Ah! I'm Sawa- Tsunayoshi Sawada, a friend of Giotto-san."

"Mukuro Rokudo."

"I'm Enma Kozato."

"Simon Cozzato."

"How come the two of you have the same last names but different spellings?" Neander asked.

"I don't know ask the Wikipedia," Tsuna whispered.

"It's because he's from Italy and I'm from Japan. Sometimes pronunciation and spelling can change depending on the country," Enma explained.

"I see... But why do you look like doppelgangers?"

"Kufufufu... You are quite the curious cat, Mr Neander."

"In a sense we are distant relatives, that would be obvious since we're like 'doppelgangers'." Enma added.

"Well that helped, thanks."

"You're quite early, Mr. Aizcirst," Giotto mentioned.

"Well, the sooner I arrive the better," Neander happily replied, "After all, we're not sure when they are going to strike."

"You have a point there. But why do you have to rush? It's not like we are that special."

"Not really. I just don't want my client dead when I arrive. You do realize that your vigilante group is a sight for sore eyes in tha mafia world."

"Is that so..."

"Giotto, Asari found an intruder," G interrupted.

"Where?"

"The forest."

At that everyone rushed to the said area.

When they arrived, Asari is seen heavily wounded leaning against a young hitman cloaked in black.

"ASARI!" G exclaimed as he rushed towards his "friend" but Alaude beats him to it.

"Asari," Alude calmly spoke as he tore the first rain guardian away from the other. With a glare he asks, "What did you do to him?"

"He was attacked by men in black suits and shades. If I hadn't arrived he would be dead," the hitman answered.

"You do realize that this is a MAXIMUM private property?" Knuckles asked.

"I just did when I caught sight of your friend being beaten and that castle too. However, I don't even know why I'm here, I was just going to my mission."

"Well you don't seem to be lying, but it's quite obvious that you are." Giotto confirmed his story.

"Are you a lie detector or something?"