Chapter 13

60 years before the foundation of the Vongola famiglia, a vigilante group.

In the aristocratic house of Aizcirst. There were three siblings, Arzella, Sinclair and Amarro. Arzella being the oldest, she was raised to become a perfect wife for the country's prince. Amarro being the family's only son, was trained to be heir of the Aizcirst household.

Sinclair, the middle child was considered odd. She was nothing special, a shadow to her siblings and was only known for having a sunshine like smile. She was the family's black sheep.

She grew up in shade and comparison. She was not as graceful, as beautiful, and as ladylike like her sister, Arzella. She was not like her genius brother Amarro too. Maybe that's why even at the name hers was different.

She was loved by her siblings, that was true. But her parents was ashamed of her. So she fled. She left with only Arzella and Amarro knowing where she resided.

Along Sinclair's journey, she met a nameless child. She called him Neander.

Caring for the young boy as if it was her own, the village where she resided treated them as a mother and son duo.

She found Neander twenty years after she left her household and has finally reached the Kingdom of England.

Sometimes Arzella would visit her sister and would often coo at the young boy. Amarro never really visited in order to protect his sister from their parents' evil plan.

The Lord and Lady Aizcirst planned to marry their "good for nothing" daughter to Baron Lombardi's son, Borys.

Arzella, being the married one among the three, relayed this message to the younger sister. Neander was saddened that his adoptive uncle can't meet him. Though the said uncle was always showering him with various gifts, it was so random to the point that he gave the child some weapons, he would wish to meet his uncle.

One day, a week before Amarro's inheritance, strange men arrived at the mother and son house. They claimed to be Baron Borys Lombardi's men and has been searching for Lady Sinclair Aizcirst for almost five years. Forcing the lady to come with them, Sinclair resisted eagerly as Neander was forced into hiding.

As the lady continued to resist, Borys arrived at their house. After a lot of chaos that occurred, Neander heard some explicit and unsafe noises for children from his mother's room and an hour later, Borys emerged satisfied with himself.

"That wench has adopted a son. I want you to find him and bring him to me. He left this house hours ago. Looks like the bitch knew we were coming. Let's leave this place and search for him."

Once the predators were gone, Neander hurriedly went to his mom's room. What he saw inside broke both his heart and mind. There lay the limp body of Sinclair, dishevelled and was smiling filled with ecstasy. She looked liked she was broken bad enough to smile after the monstrosity that happened to her.