Chapter 17

The comfortable illumination of the sunlight made the young brunette wake up from his peaceful slumber.

The teen then got up and prepared himself for today's task.

' Seems like I have to show Renato-san in town...'

Tsuna then went straight ahead to the dinning room. As he approached the said room little by little, he felt that his hyper intuition is trying to tell him something.

' I wonder what's going on... Or what will go on.'

Preparing himself for the worst, Tsuna entered the room and was greeted by a depressed Asari, who is being comforted by Alaude, and the gloomy Vongola.

None of them seemed to notice the tenth's presence, so Tsuna cautiously approached the unfazed Neander Aizcirst.

"Ano... Neander-san, what happened?"

"Ah, Tsuna, Giotto and the others asked Asari about the men he encountered yesterday. Apparently he can't recall anything and was even surprised at the fact that he's injured."

"Eh? How could that be possible?!"

"Beats me."

"Mist flames," Daemon spoke, "Someone used mist flames on Asari so that he would not remember who the pursuers are."

"Looks like Estraneo is starting to make their move," Renato concluded.

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement as the immediately began to plan.

Later, Mukuro entered the room with a serious look.

"I have gained Intel from Chrome, the other mist guardian, about the plans of the the enemy," Mukuro announced.

"Please continue," Giotto replied.

"The future Estraneo famiglia hired an assassin for hire to be sent here in the past is the infamous Solana Reaper," Neander perked up at the name, " Apparently, they hired him to make a dual attack on the Vongola. If our family is too occupied with the fight, there might be a high possibility that the Reaper will kill you through modern ways."

"Do you have any maximum clues to know the identity of this assassin?"

"Yes, I remember that she told me that the Reaper's identity is...," A long pause occurred as Mukuro's face become pained, "I... I... I can't remember it. How is this possible?! I was chanting it in my mind earlier, so how come—!!"

Much to Mukuro's distaste, Daemon Spade went up to him and checked him up.

"It seems like our dear reaper was the one who made both Asari and Mukuro forget about him."

Tsuna clicked his tongue.  "Rokudo," This earned Tsuna the attention of everyone, "Forget about the identity, tell me if you have any clues," he ordered.

"Kufufufu... Of course, Jyuudaime."

Reborn looked at Tsuna as respect for the brunette began to sprout.

' Despite his still childish features, Tsunayoshi is still capable of handling. What a shame though, he'll still die. I don't tolerate failure after all.' The greatest hitman thought.

"All I know is that every generation, the name "Sinclair" will be given to them. I'm guessing that this is a first name," Mukuro explained.

Neander clicked his tongue.

"If that's the case, the only thing that this reaper bests me is the modern ammunition."

"What do you mean Mr. Aizcirst?"

"Oh, Giotto dearest, I'm the first Solana Reaper."

"WHAT?!" Everyone present (except the mature ones (lol)) exclaimed.

' Bullshit, this makes my job even harder. Thanks a lot asshole.'

"To think that I'll be able to meet a descendant!"

"You're way too happy for this," G commented.

"It's rare to see your family in this line of work y'know."

"True but..."

"We have to know their plans," the four bosses ordered.

After the meeting, Tsuna and Reborn went to town as scheduled.

' I really don't want to believe my intuition but... Why do I have a feeling that it's Reborn. I mean, I don't even know the loyalty of his younger self... Or am I just judging him? No... Maybe I'm in denial? I just hope that my intuition's wrong for once...'

"Tsuna," Renato broke Tsuna out of his trance.

"Hieee! Re-Renato-san, do you need something?"

"Yes, I need you to stay with me! How are you supposed to guide me through town if you're not mentally here?"

"Ahahaha... You're right, silly me."

Renato decided to ignore the other's daydreaming state and looked at the restaurants in the area.

"Tsuna, do you want to get Involtini di pesce spada? We can have cannoli afterwards," He offered.

"Sure, I don't mind. Giotto-san gave us money to spend anyway."

The two then headed to the seaside restaurant and placed their orders.

Lost in his thoughts, Tsuna felt a cloth brushing on his face.

Redder than G's hair, Tsuna squeaked out Reborn's name.

Covering his mouth to control the laughter, Renato petted Tsuna's gravity defying hair.

"Mou, Renato-san, you're so mean."

"Ahaha... I can't help it, you're like a squeaking rabbit."

"What?! I'm a fully grown man you know!"

"Is that so? I can't tell because of your baby face, or maybe it's because you still—"

"Look like a girl?" Tsuna pouted as a small smirk was hidden was forming, "You know, I always hate it if you treat me like a child..."

This time Renato was surprised to see the brunette trying to dominate him by slamming his hands at his side of the table.

' I'm sorry, Jyuudaime, but I like control as much as you do too.'

"Well, aren't I your father figure, Tsuna? Or are you like my older self the harbors a feeling of romantic love instead of a paternal one," This time Tsuna was the one who was caught off guard.

Renato let a throaty laugh that he amazingly pulled off as something sexy (well it's Reborn so...), "Cat got your tongue, Jyuu-dai-me?"

"Cat? More like you are the one who caught me."

"That's quite a pick-up line, Tsuna, so tell me why are you so frustrated at being called a child when you see me as a father figure?"

"Maybe the fact that you don't look like a father ticks me off."

"Oh then why the long pause?"

"Who knows, maybe I'm just messing with you."

As the two headed back to the Vongola mansion, they were occupied with their own thoughts.

' Why the hell did I do that to him?! He is my father figure after all... Is it because I find him threatening?'

' Don't tell me that Tsuna gets off at the fact that he's going to get in danger... He really is weird, he's so stupid.'