Chapter 7

Few months have passed and the guardians + Reborn were starting to get suspicious at the Vongola Boss.

"Dame-Tsuna," Reborn started, which brought the feeling of nostalgia to the brunette, "Where are you going?"

"Ano... Byakuran is going to conduct a meeting along with the other mafia bosses in our alliance, why do you ask?" Tsuna answered.

"It's just that you bosses have been busy. Since I'm technically your adviser, care to share?" The world's greatest hitman pried further.

Tsuna shook his head, "It's just that we have this daily meeting for future events. Don't stress yourself Renato-san."

"Hn."

Immediately, Tsuna went out of the Vongola mansion and drove himself to the HQ of the Gesso famiglia.

It was empty, the room has no Byakuran,  just a stack of small invitation cards telling him to open it when he goes back to the Mansion.

All of them were in surprise, they were just still planning on how to escape their guardians and to be on a vacation, but they were more shocked when Dino stupidly opened his and got transported somewhere.

By the time the brunette arrived he first finished all of his paperwork making Hayato shed tears of joy for seeing his beloved Jyuudaime do and finish his work with overflowing passion.

Once finished with all of his work, Tsuna happily opened the invitation card and was engulfed with a huge smoke.

___________________

Vongola Primo, was doing his paperwork as if finishing thousands of them in 2 hours was natural. He was annoyed by the fact that 1/4 of the papers were marriage proposal and boy was he not interested. He wasn't even born as a nobleman, shouldn't these silly papers be given to either Lampo or Daemon?

He was never used to such attention and knew that these women only want to gain more popularity and power by having been tied in marriage to the boss of the rising and strong vigilante group. He definitely hates those kind of women and wants nothing to do with them. 

' *sigh* why can't humans love someone from their heart and personality not by appearance? tch. Nobles really are annoying, most of them at least,' The primo thought as he continues signing the papers.

He was signing the papers calmly because today, there were no proposals given to him, when suddenly the room was engulfed in a huge smoke.

"*cough* *hack* *cough,*" The two Vongola bosses coughed due to the unexpected smoke.

Upon seeing another figure, Primo took out a revolver hidden under a secret compartment inside his desk.

"Who are you?" The first boss asked.

Tsuna was clearing his eyes when he saw Vongola primo, with a gun.

"HIEEE!"

"I'll repeat the question once more, who are you and how did you get inside the vongola mansion?"

"A-ano..."

"Giotto! We  heard some explosions! Wha- who is this kid?!"

'Hiee! I'm doomed! What happened to my supposed peaceful vacation!' Tsuna thought, his face pale.

____________________________

Meanwhile in Tsuna's time

Renato was casually drinking his espresso when Tsuna's storm guardian and right hand man stormed in.

"Renato-san, have you seen Jyuudaime?"

"Unfortunately not, why don't you check his office?"

"I was there earlier but he wasn't there."

"Maybe he's somewhere inside the mansion."

"You're right Renato-san I'll go find him!" Gokudera happily exclaimed as he ran out the room screaming, "Jyuudaime! Where are you!"

Tilting his fedora down, Reborn gave a sly smirk and took a sip at his espresso before he said these words:

"Fu~ Dame-Tsuna, I hope you enjoy your vacation in Primo's time and maybe learn a thing or two when it comes to hiding things from me. keh. What an interesting specimen my older self had."