Chapter 6

Reborn's P.O.V.

"If you're my missing memories then why are you here?" I asked.

"Because it's the Vivance famiglia's fault why we're here, in this situation." Other me said.

"Whatever reasons you have, I don't plan on taking you with me." I replied coldly.

"Wouldn't want you taking me anyway. Take the credit though, it's still you who finished them all anyway." The kid teased.

"Well then, don't mind if I do. You're lucky that your sweetheart hasn't died yet, we can't afford loosing an important figure in the mafia world after all." This time, it was my turn to tease him.

Knowing that he's a spoil sport, I had already device a retort after he shot his gun.

"Easy there lover boy, who knows, maybe you're going to be the reason why I killed him." I taunted.

"Don't even try me idiot." He responded as he left.

*sigh* What a troublesome day this is. Maybe the reason why I keep on fainting was because he had already existed. That boy though... he's an enigma to me. One second an angel the next, a demon.

I seriously don't want the other me to influence my life though...

___________________

Hayato's P.O.V.

I was walking back to my office to start signing my portion of paperwork, since only me and Hibari are the only ones who has the initiative to do our own portion,  when I saw him.

Goodness, he's going to be the death of me someday!

"Yo, Hayato! How are you?" Takeshi greeted with his ever-shinning bright grin.

"I'm fine. Thanks for asking," I replied

"Souka..." Takeshi looked at me in a rather seductive way.

Oh dear he really is gonna be the death of me.

"Woah! You look like a tomato Haya-chan!" He exclaimed back in his usual idiotic self.

"S-shut it you baseball freak! And don't call me Haya-chan!" I burst out as I ran towards my office.

Ugh... Damn that fucking baseball nut! I'm so gonna fucking kill him! That damn shit head thinks he's so... Ugh!
He's so—

"Kufufufu... What do we have here? A lost puppy?" The fucking pineapple bastard teased.

"Why you shitty pineapple!"

"Kufufufu... Why don't we talk about it."

"Hah?! Don't make me laugh."

"I have an offer~ how about we pretend to be lovers to make Yamamoto-kun jealous. I have someone to claim as well.~"

"Deal."

___________

Yamamoto's P.O.V.

"Yo, Hibari-san!" I greeted the annoyed Hibari

"Hn."

"Eh? What happened?"

"Pineapple." He mentioned as his face goes slightly red, how cute.

"Oh... What happened?"

"Him and puppy herbivore." With that all my cool was lost, damn it he doesn't even have to explain!

Goodness those two better be pretending or else Tsuna will lose one of his mist guardians.

_________

Tsuna was having tea time with his fellow guardians until Byakuran has made a plan.

"Ne, ne Enma-kun, Tsunayoshi-kun the two of you still have classes, right?" The marshmallow freak asked.

"Un. Nande?" Tsuna asked.

"Well I was planning that we bosses have a short break from his famiglia, and the bloody hell called, paperwork." The Albino continued.

"Sounds like a good plan however, I'm not really a mafia boss." Yuni said as she took a sip from her tea.

"I'm just technically a division chief, you shitty scum," The Varia boss said, "But I would like that idea, trash."

"Well, I don't really mind; maybe I can train myself to be more stronger when I'm alone." Dino agreed.

"If only—" Enma started.

"—we could." Tsuna ended.

"Mou Tsu-kun, En-kun, stop acting like twins~" Byakuran pouted munching on his smores.

"Well, we both still have classes." Tsuna said as he took another piece of strawberry cake.

"Maybe if we can have it on a great time and consideration, we'll agree." Enma added as he took another piece of torte.

"Deal." They other bosses exclaimed, even Xanxus.