Chapter 5

"Ciaossu, Mukuro, Yamamoto, Hibari. I'm glad you came as I asked."

"Eh you're Reborn!" Yamamoto exclaimed, "Aren't you supposed to be a teenager?"

"So my body became a teenager? *Sigh* Tsuna's in deep trouble." Reborn said under his breath.

"What do you mean Reborn-san? And shouldn't Tsuna and the others know about this as well?" Yamamoto asked.

"When that bullet hit me, it was supposed to be a de-aging type of bullet to turn me back into a child. Since I was an Arcobaleno, the sun flames left from the pacifier protected me. In return I became a nineteen year old and my memories as an Arcobaleno to present was taken from him," Reborn explained, "In short the Reborn you know is me and I'm only a piece of memory that has gained my Arcobaleno body."

"Nineteen? But Verde said that you became 20?" Yamamoto asked.

"Turning twenty then. He's turning twenty on my birthday." Rebirn deadpanned.

"Kufufufu... How would you know that Arcobaleno? You haven't even seen each other's faces yet." Mukuro said.

"We both have some connection so I'll know, except for the fact that he can't feel it." Reborn answered.

"But if the two of you meet everything will be back to normal right?" Yamamoto questioned.

"Not that easy," Reborn's answer was short yet sharp.

"He's stubborn. Even if we would merge only half of myself will come back, the rest is just a memory. It's like giving him memories of his future self and of course, my emotions will not help him. He needs to decide for himself and not let me influence him. I don't want to confuse him with his feelings." The ex-arcobaleno ended.

' Especially his feelings for Tsuna. If he loves him then I don't mind saying goodbye without Tsuna knowing.' Reborn added in his mind.

"Kufufufu... So what are you planning on doing now Arcobaleno?" Mukuro asked.

"I was busy taking down Vivance. I'm planning to check if there are more scattered members and look for information about the bullet. One thing's for sure, I won't become an adult once we've merged." Reborn answered.

"Carnivore. What do you want us to do?" Hibari asked.

"Watch over your boss. I became an Arcobaleno when I was 20 so the me who is with him is an assassin that only does things for his amusement. He will do anything just to get what he wants, and he will remain as Decimo's ally unless you bore him." Reborn warned.

"What does that mean? You're still like that." Yamamoto said.

"I have sworn loyalty to Vongola fully as an advisor to both CEDEF and Nono. But that me is only loyal to Nono. I'm loyal to Vongola. When I say be careful about me it's because if he wants to kill Tsuna for an experiment, he will do it. Thank you for your time and don't tell anyone about us meeting." Reborn explained as he vanished.

_____________

Tsuna's P.O.V.

I was signing this cursed white thing called paperworks when Renato-san entered my office.

"Yes Renato-san? Do you need something?" I asked my de-aged tutor.

"Mission give me one. Make sure that it's not boring." He said in a dull manner.

What happened to the teasing Reborn? It's like he died. Oh wait, he's a mafioso. He's attitude back at school was probably because that's the character he wants to show in the campus.

Sheesh even when de-aged he still acts all high and mighty.

Scanning through all the papers I finally found one for him.

"Check this out if you want it give it back to me and I'll sign it. If not give it to Ryohei-nii-san." I said.

"No, I'll take it. You sure do know how to give me what I want Tsuna." He replied with a smirk.

Aaaand he's back.

I took the paper and signed ot stating that Reborn will do the mission.

"You may go now Renato-san." I said as I burry myself in this cursed papers.

"Arrividerci Decimo." Renato-san said as he closed the door.

"Jyuudaime, Verde wants to see you." Gokudera-kun said as he entered.

"Let him in Hayato." I said.

"Hai Jyuudaime!"

"Verde-san, how's your research doing?" I asked.

"There are some things that I found. One, is that the bullet that was shot was a slow acting de-aging bullet. Second, Reborn was supposed to turn into a legit baby. And lastly, the sun flames protected him so he was turned into a teenager going twenty."

"How can the flames do that?"

"The flames that protected him was only a portion of the flames that came from the pacifier which remained in his body. We all have 20% of the remaining flames that was added to us when we became an Arcobaleno it was stored in those pacifiers but 20% remained with us. From my research, it only took 3% of the sun flames to save him, but he lost the remaining 12% and he's now left with 5% I'm guessing that the missing 12% has his memories as an Arcobaleno."

"Then, there must have been an another Reborn here." I concluded.

"Yes but if they become one, only half of the Reborn you know will remain and the rest will be a memory as the 12% will return to flames." Verde finished.

______________

Reborn's P.O.V.

I headed straight to Germany and infiltrated the secret hideout of the remaining members of Vivance famiglia only to see them all dead and a baby holding a gun and is wearing a fedora.

"You took my job." I stated.

He then turned his head to the side to see what's behind him and said, "Ciaossu! It has been my duty to finish them. After all they did something wrong to the two of us."

"Do I know you?" I asked.

He gave a smirk and lifted his fedora. He then faced his body towards me and revealed a yellow pacifier he's—

"Quite a shock for you not to know me when I am you, your missing memories."