Chapter 4

Hibari Kyoya was wondering around the campus in hopes to create his own discipline committee or at least find one and dominate it.

He was missing Namimori alright, he missed the times when people obediently follow his orders without complain.

The women in Italy just only finds him attractive every time he tells them that he'll bite them to death.

Aside from Tsunayoshi, Mukuro was the only one who has captured his attention. Unlike that rabbit, the pineapple was more challenging. He wants to dominate the man and make him his slave, but he knew that the illusionist is going to make it hard for him.

Sure he likes Tsuna, but only as a little brother, he even had a low-key brother complex much to the dismay of the brunette when he finds out about it. Mukuro on the other hand, he sure did fell. The scheming mist was using his pawns well during their first encounter at Koukyou. And when he fell down due to the sakura illusion, Kyoya was sure that Mukuro made him fall for him as well.

Mukuro Rokudo. This perverted pineapple is currently watching over his prey, Hibari Kyoya. This silly illusionist was amused at the skylark because of he was able to withstand his illusions.

Mukuro may not admit it but he's been jealous of Tsunayoshi for quite some time now, Kyoya's attention was on that brunette not at him.

Sure he may have been teasing the small rabbit in possessing his body to destroy the mafia, but he actually just want to be Tsunayoshi to feel Kyoya's love. After all, he knows that Tsuna can destroy the mafia if he wanted to and it won't be hard for him.

The two of them knew that it was risky to become rivals with benefits, they both were too stubborn to confess and just let their sex drive get the best of them. If only they knew that their feelings are mutual...

_______________

Mukuro's P.O.V

I was watching Skylark-kun with a grin on my face as he prances around the campus  in search for a discipline committee.

However, both of us were caught off guard as we see the baseball nut swinging his sword as if he was trying to kill something.

"Baseball herbivore." Aaand there he goes... What does Kyoya think? The other guys is stressed can't you see?

"Kufufufu... My, my looks like someone's frustrated. Is it because of a certain storm guardian?" I teasingly said as I make a cool dramatic entrance using my flames.

"Pineapple Herbivore, kamik—"

"Now, now Skylark-kun~ let's hear our dear companion's problem first." I cut him off, why can't you give me attention without killing me, Kyoya?

"Tch. Speak now Herbivore, I wish to kill this pineapple." Kyoya said, rush present in his voice.

"Maa, maa it's not that important. I was just practicing that's all." Yamamoto lied.

"Kufufufu... So it was because of Gokudera ." I concluded.

"Maa, maa don't jump into conclusions pineapple." Yamamoto said with sharp eyes.

"Hn." Skylark-kun's famous line was delivered with a dark glint in his eyes.

__________

Yamamoto's P.O.V.

"Kufufufu... Relax you can tell us about it Rain guardian." Mukuro said in amusement.

Gosh is my love life amusing to you?

"I'll tell you if the both of you finally got together." I replied with annoyance.

"Haven't you heard? The two of us are planning to get married after college." Mukuro teased.

Wow you really want to go that far just to know my feelings fo Hayato? That's too much even for you Mukuro. We all know that the both of you are egoistic bastards that won't admit to one another's feelings about that.

Uncharacteristically, Hibari-senpai smirked after Mukuro said that.

"Hn. You better not back down on the piney, graveyard near the school after classes okay? The three of us will talk there." Hibari-senpai said as he walked away.

Why a graveyard though? Maybe because it's quiet? And why was he talkative?

Unconsciously, I looked at Mukuro who was blushing beet RED?! WHAT THE—

__________

By the time the three of them found each other at a certain tombstone, who actually belongs to Daemon Spade, an unknown person joined them.

"Why the fuck are we at Daemon Spade's fucking tombstone?!" Mukuro asked in annoyance.

"Ciaossu, Mukuro, Yamamoto, Hibari. I'm glad you came as I asked."

"Eh you're—"

____________

Hey sorry for the long update I was very busy and I'll take down the author's note at the very beginning so yaay~