Chapter 14

Hayato Gokudera and the rest of his fellow guardians were trying their hardest to look for more information about the Sinclair that they're looking for. Since the only place they know to have a clue was the ruins of Rossi Mansion, they were all wondering there.

The storm and lightning guardians were paired up searching for clues in the bedrooms, the two decided to meet up at the master's bedroom so that the room will be their last stop.

The remaining Mist guardian was paired up with the baseball loving rain guardian. The two are searching for clues at the first floor.

Kyoya Hibari was alone clue hunting inside the library.

Ryohei was scouting the mansion's attic.

The red and green tandem found a secret passage at an empty room, left wing of the mansion. The secret passage was in a closet.

"What the fuck, is this Narnia?!" The smoking bomb commented.

"Well what do you know, a book set of Narnia is really here," Lambo mused.

The two of them literally facepalm at the owner's taste.

Chrome and Takeshi were in front of a wine cellar. Takeshi randomly taps the barrels with a simple tune when they started turning. It then revealed a secret passage.

"Woah! It's just like the dorms in a Huff— something from that story book!" Takeshi exclaimed giddily like a child.

"The entrance to the Hufflepuff dormitory? Now that you mention it... This path is in the color scheme of

a Hufflepuff along with some badger paintings," Chrome deducted.

"Now that you pointed it out, it really seems that way... Maybe the owner is an avid reader," Takeshi commented.

"Maybe."

Kyoya was randomly pulling and returning books in a quick pace. He thought that checking the library would hold the information that they're looking for. That is until something clicked when he pulled a random book.

' Well, isn't this cliche,' The cloud guardian thought as he went inside. But before that, he took a look at the book— The Lord of The Rings.

Ryohei suddenly recieved a message while scouting:

Return to Vongola base.
Nono is waiting along with a certain shit.

H.

A few minutes later, all the guardians, minus Ryohei, met in front of a large room.

"Oi Hibari, where's turf top?!"

"Back."

"You left Sun-san back outside?"

"Vongola." Tick narks were forming on the cloud's head.

"Eh? Why would you do that?" Takeshi asked.

Lambo was shaking for his dear life. He may be 10 years old but that doesn't mean the fear of Kyoya left him.

"To bring shit here."

"Shittopi-chan?" Takeshi guessed.

"Hn."

A few minutes more and Ryohei arrived with Shitt P! and a ring box.

"How will I be of service to the Vongola?" The swamp guardian asked.

"We can use your flames in case of emergency," Kyoya answered as he looked at Ryohei. "The box."

"Oh, right." Ryohei then threw the box.

"What is that box for?! And where the fucking hell did you get that shit?!" Hayato questioned.

"Actually..." Ryohei trailed.

"It was inside Renato's room. He has a connection with the Solana Reaper," Kyoya finished.

"Eh?!" The others exclaimed.

"B-but that's impossible... Reborn-san won't do that... Especially an alliance from an enemy famiglia," Chrome tried to deny.

"No, it's possible. Renato-san is not the Reborn we know. Maybe those who are next in line Sinclairs use the 'Sinclair' as a surname," Hayato deducted.

While they were discussing about Renato, Takeshi and Kyoya decided to open the door using the ring inside the box.

"Fucking book references," Takeshi cursed.

As the two grand doors open, it revealed a hidden society. The hidden village was in a medieval countryside setting.

Two children, a boy and a girl, were playing in the center most part. While they were walking inside; two men, armed with heavy loaded weapons, stopped them.

"Who the hell are you and how did you enter this place?" Asked the brunette with piercing cold blue eyes.

"We came here to investigate about the Solana Reaper," Kyoya answered.

"The Reaper's not here," the one with snow white hair and bloodshot eyes replied.

"We know. He went back in time. At least the younger one did," Takeshi spoke.

"How did you—"

"Renato Sinclair's older self was our boss's mentor. He was de-aged and forgot his memories. Currently his target is our boss's ancestor," Hayato explained.

"Then what does relates to us? It's your problem."

"We are looking for the Arcobaleno Reborn. He's here isn't he?" The rain guardian answered with a now cold tone.

"And what if we tell you he's not here?"

"Then we'll use force," Kyoya said as he motioned Shitt P! to activate her flames.

"Don't be too hasty...," The white haired spoke. "We are natural born killers, we can kill you if we want to in a flash."

"We need your help since the one that the younger Reborn-san is working for is the Estraneo famiglia," Lambo insisted.

"Estraneo?!" The man's red eyes widened. "Brother, we must take them to Sinclair."