Chapter 9

"So you're saying that your mine and Gio's descendants?!" Simon asked pointing to Enma and Tsuna.

"Ye-yes... We were about to go on an island vacation with the other bosses, but unfortunately, this happened," Enma answered.

"Is that so? How long were you guys supposed to be there?"

"A month at the maximum."

"Well in that case maybe we can ask Gio if he can convince Talbot to help us," Simon suggested with a wink.

"Ah! That would be very helpful, thank you Cozzato-san."

"You two, don't thank me yet, we still haven't gone to Talbot."

Simon then led the two towards Giotto's study. With a loud knock, he then opened the door.

"Giotto, can you spare a bit of your time?" He asked his friend.

Giotto then looked up from his desk with a charismatic effect. "Oh, Simon. What do you need?" Vongola Primo asked with a smile.

"Well, I suggest that we could take these two to Talbot and hopefully the man can take them back to their time,' Cozzato explained.

"Hmm... To Talbot huh. I'll see what I can. I'll update you then." Giotto replied.

"Thanks, Gio! I'll be staying here for the mean time so that I can keep tabs on these two."

"That'll be wonderful. Thank you."

"Maaaan, Giotto is too charismatic for his own good... Did you see that smile?" Simon commented.

"Indeed, I can see why Tsu-kun is charismatic as well, only that he's brasher and cuter than Giotto-san," Enma agreed.

"Don't talk as if I'm not here, Enma-kun, Cozzato-san. Can you also please drop that weird stalker-ish habit of yours at the same time?" Tsuna interrupted.

"You're right Enma, he's like Giotto, and please call me Simon."

"If you say so Cozza— Simon-san."

"Ahahaha... This really reminds me when I first met Gio!"

"I guess Vongola Primo also acts like that when you first met, huh."

"Exactly."

"You guys are definitely not like this in the universe where that octopus existed," Tsuna mumbled followed by a screaming Daemon who was yelling to Alaude about the same wall being broken.

Lampo was walking lazily back to his room carrying a pinkish bazooka when he tripped and the bazooka went flying to Enma. The room was then engulfed in a pink smoke. After it cleared it revealed a taller and more Cozarto looking Enma.

"Oh? Well if it isn't Tsuna-kun, Simon-san too" 29 year old Enma exclaimed.

"My, my, Enma. You grew up nicely," Simon Primo praised.

"Well, I am your descendant after all."

"Narcissistic too, huh," Tsuna commented.

"Aah~ what a cute expression you have, Tsuna. It expresses cool and cute at the same time."

"Can you cut that out? It's creeping me out."

"And yet you don't mind it if Ren-chan calls you that," Enma pouted.

"Ren-chan?! My, my, I can't believe you have the guts to call Reborn with that nickname."

"Well, what can he do? I am Simon Decimo, after all."

"Oho~ it's the use of authority huh. Nice one my descendant," Simon praised with a wink.

"You two are nuts..."

"Aaah! I'm so sorry! I can't believe that I almost got you guys killed and— gupya! Why are there two Cozzatos?!" Lampo exclaimed.

Time skip

"I hope our trip to Talbot didn't make you lose spirit..." Giotto tried to console the two.

"Don't worry Giotto-san," Tsuna started with a forced smile, "Enma-kun and I should've anticipated the solution."

"But still, to think that you have to stay here for a whole month even though you two could've just enjoyed it with your comrades is quite saddening. If only I could do something about it..."

"It's okay Primo-san, your hospitality is enough for us. The peaceful ambiance in your mansion is enough for us to relax. Tsu-kun and I are used to such chaos so it'll be fine."

"Enma-kun is right, Giotto-san. In return of your hospitality, I would like to lend you my help when it comes to paperwork, as much as I hate it."

"Thank you Tsunayoshi."

"Ah, I know!" Cozzato exclaimed, "How about you two just treat this as a vacation? I'll even throw a small get together back at my place so that my lovely guardians can meet my successor."

"Hm... Hm... That's a wonderful idea, Simon. What are you gonna do about those bloody fangirls on our way?" Giotto asked his mood darkened.

"Well, we can always ask Daemon to use his flames. Just agree to it, Gio! Do it for our kids!"

"*Sigh* I am not even opposing... And don't make it sound so weird!"

"Ahahaha... You're too fun to tease."

"Says the idiot..." Giotto then massaged his forehead.

Meanwhile with the other bosses

Dino was happily swimming in the ocean when Yuni realized something.

"Hey guys, where's Tsuna-kun and Enma-kun?" She asked.

"Now that you mention it... I haven't seen them the whole day," Dino agreed.

"Oh no! Could it be that Reborn found out?!" Byakuran exclaimed.

"Maa, the recylables are probably just chilling in their room," Xanxus suggested.

"Yeah, that's got to be it," the others agreed.

Oh wrong they were.