Chapter 2

Reborn's P.O.V.

It's been 5 months after I got de-aged and sadly, Verde is very slow at his job pace. Not that I'm judging his field of expertise, but I'm a very impatient man, I hate waiting.

"Ren, can we talk?"

"Of course Timoteo." I replied as I followed him to his office.

"Ren, I know you might need a little more time to adjust in this timeline but, you're still Tsuna's tutor, you still have to be there for him and help him get accustomed to the mafia world." Timoteo said as he sat down on his chair.

"I barely know them and we both know that my style is different from my older self. I could care less about them." I explained, I know older me is infatuated by this kid but I can't see why. He's nothing special.

"If that's the case then just report to me what they're doing. You don't need to associate yourself with them if you want." The ninth Vongola boss said.

"*Sigh* fine." Sheesh he's so persistent.

"Thank you, I'll be enrolling you to his school," He said, " It starts in two weeks by the way."

Damn Timo! Who does he think he is? The king of the world?! Well technically he is since Vongola is the strongest mafia.

I was walking towards my room when I passed out.

_______________

"It's Reborn... Looks like you were called by the old man again"

"Must be tough being popular. Going to Roma next? Venezia?"

"Giappone."

"What?!"

"The old man must've finally made up his mind."

" Looks like it's going to be a long journey."

______________

"Hey... Whose kid are you?"

"Hm? I'm Reborn the Home tutor."

"Oh!"

"Pff, I was wondering what kind of person created that bullshit flyer, it was this?!"

"I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can learn from you."

_____________

"My real job is to make you a mafia boss."

"Hieee! I don't want to be a mafia boss!"

_______________

Tsuna's P.O.V.

"Achoo!"

"Jyuudaime, are you alright?!"

"I'm fine Hayato, no need to worry." I answered as I finished some paperworks that my guardians caused.

Someone must've been talking about me.

"Hibari-san, Mukuro-san, please come here for a moment." I ordered my two troublesome guardians as they flinched.

"What do you want Tsunayoshi?" The two asked in unison which is very unusual.

"It's weird, the number of casualties you two cause has gotten lower, not that I don't want it, it's just that it goes nearly zero if both of you are together and when the two of you are separated the casualties turn into total annihilation. Can you two explain this?" I explained as I gave them a suggestive smirk.

Tsk tsk tsk, I wonder when will you two come out?

"We both formulated a good battle plan when it comes to fighting together." Mukuro stated.

"Hn. We just forgot the fact that we don't have each other's back during solo missions and in result, we gained more casualties than expected." Hibari supported.

"Oh, I was wondering why the both of you weren't on at each other's throats. Hopes you're not settling your differences in bed," I teased as I passed by them; "Come now, let's have lunch, it'll be the last time Maman's cooking for us."

I then left the two standing frozen as blood rushed through their face.

How cute.

"Tsu-kun, I'm so proud of you! Studying outside our country must be tough! I'm glad that your friends are with you in coming there!" Mom said as she placed the final dish on the table.

"I'm glad that Papa is staying with you now mama!" I exclaimed happily, "I'm glad his boss made him retire early," I added.

"Well, it's time for me to pass my work to the next generation and to be with my precious Nana~" Papa said ashe hugged mom.

Ugh, PDA much?

After that awkward talk, we all enjoyed the rest of the night in each other's company.

_____________

I'm so not ready for this!

Why is the inheritance ceremony today?! Can't I also have a normal college? A college that doesn't involve paperwork?!

"Jyuudaime! Aren't you glad? Today the world will know how great you are, Jyuudaime!" Hayato exclaimed.

"By why today? Can't they wait before I finished college?" I whined, luckily he's not around.

"Jyuudaime, didn't Reborn-san tell you that you're arrival to Italy and inheritance ceremony is on the same day?" This time, I was surprised, how come Reborn didn't tell me about this?!

"Maa, maa, maybe he forgot to tell him before that mission." Takeshi said as he gave that never vanishing smile.

"Oi Dame-Tsuna!" Lambo exclaimed for attention.

"Gomen Lambo, but I don't have candy with me." I said smiling.

"Bwahahaha! Dame-Tsuna is really a dame! I'm here to say good luck, Tsuna-nii!" Lambo exclaimed which caught as all off guard.

"Hn. You too Lambo." I said, smiling as I tussled his hair.

Reborn's P.O.V.

I was watching them finishing up the inheritance ceremony when another flashback came to me.

It was the ones before I became an Arcobaleno. Lal Mirch and Colonello, the woman was supposed to be the rain Arcobaleno but Colonello was chosen instead.

Next came to me was the memories of me training pipsqueak Dino. He's still hopeless, I'm guessing.

(Meanwhile Dino was happily watching as his adorable lil'bro when he suddenly sneezed.)

I find it weird though, every time I remember something about Tsuna I keep fainting and it's only about the Neo Vongola Primo or related to him that I keep fainting.

"Tch. Just what is he to me?" I mumbled to myself, I guess I'll have to find out in the next to weeks.

Somewhere in Russia.

"Tch. Dame-Tsuna's inheritance ceremony must be finished, damn Vivance familia, You'll pay for this." A baby with curly side burns and a black fedora said as his pet chameleon turned into a gun.

Killing everyone in that room, the child set out towards Denmark.

"Just you wait Neo Vongola Primo, I'll just take down this stupid branches of Vivance familia and I'll make sure that you'll feel hell if you slack off."