Chapter Fourteen

Alisha Valentines4am

Alisha Valentines
4am

Home, Saturday
___________________

Opening my eyes from the lack of sleep that had now got to me due to Chris tossing and turning in her sleep or her attempts to sleep. I turned around wrapping my arm around her waist pushing myself closer to her.

I knew that her lack of life was, because of Nicole and I how everything played on earlier on. Unlike me Chris didn't really like talking about things she would botte them in than talk it out with me or anyone for that matter.

"Baby?" I whispered opening my eyes.

"Go back to sleep." she mumbled locking our hands together rubbing her thumb on my hand.

"I can't sleep you've been tossing and turning." I replied switching my lap on as she turned around to face me cupping my face in her hands.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be I understand." I smiled leaning in to peck her lips.

"What if she's in some shit that could possibly put her and Lanie in danger. After all she has done, she still has pride and refused to let me help."

"Maybe it wasn't that deep." I tried reasoning with her.

"You mean her bashed up face wasn't that deep? Come on even you called me and that means you were also worried. Fuck it I'm still worried about her." she raised her voice a bit taking a deep breath.

"Ask Lanie maybe she knows something."

"I'll do so." she said.

"Good now try getting some sleep please." I yawned.

"Are you being serious?" she asked when moved her hands off my face closing my eyes.

"Yep."

"But I got something else in mind." she answered touching my lip with her finger tracing it down to my jaw.

"Just go to sleep." I laughed opening my eyes.

"Nah."

She than moved the sheets off her half naked body laying me down on my back hovering over me smirking. I couldn't help myself so I laughed, but it was cut short by her placing her lips on my lips kissing me nice and slow.

Her lips on my lips as had me moaning as her hand traveled under my shirt while she used her other hand to balance her weight. Flicking my nipple in between her fingers using her thumb to rub circles on it had me.

"Take this shirt off." she pulled away from the kiss.

Taking my shirt off I didn't waste time I placed my lips back on hers wrapping my arms around her neck. Smirking into the kiss I felt her hand travel down from my waist to the thin lace strap of my panties.