Chapter Twenty Three

+10 votes, please.
____

Two years later

Chris Valentines Home 2pm_________________

Chris Valentines
Home
2pm
_________________

"Come in." I moved aside letting Alisha step in.

"Uhm hey Chris is he ready yet? We're kind of in a hurry." she asked looking outside where the black Ranger Rover was parked.

"Last time I checked he was getting dressed." I mumbled looking down at my watch, it was already passed two.

"Getting dressed?" she questioned.

"I think his still getting dressed, I'm not sure. Let me go check on him and tell him to hurry up. Make yourself at home so long." I left her by the kitchen going up the stairs to Ash-Lynn's room.

Stepping in I smiled in relief when I saw him tying up his grey and red his Jordan5's.  His curly hair tied in a messy bun and his sides brushed, I took him to the barber to get a shape up yesterday.

"Let's go LeBrone." I clapped my hands throwing him a air basketball.

"Okay I'm done." he groaned shaking his head, playfully punching my stomach. "Is mommy here yet?" he asked.

"Yep and she's waiting for you." I grabbed his bag and Lakers hoodie.

"Let me go take a dump first." he ran out the room rushing into the bathroom.

Alisha just got here, today was Ash-lyn's game day, he played basketball and she decided that she'd take him this time. I didn't resist or complain I agreed, I saw this as my chance to relax in the house by myself with no noise.

I could use a break from everything and the constant yelling of him playing video games or his him watching cartoons. He was lots and didn't under the meaning of lower your voice, he always loud.

Looking at  Alisha now I feel jealous, in fact I feel jealous every time I see her and that pisses me off to the max. Her being happy without me pisses me off and makes me jealous that I'm not the reason behind her happiness.

After what happened between me and Naylieh she decided that it be best if we got a divorce. She divorced me and got half our assets including the house which she later on sold and moved.

Now we just co-parent, I live here with Ash-lyn and Malanie, who was now currently at a sleep over at her friend's house. I've been living with the kids for past three years and I can say their my reason to stay put.