Chapter Twenty Seven

Alisha PérezHome 5:00 pm__________________

Alisha Pérez
Home
5:00 pm
__________________

"I give you my fortune
I dedicate, I dedicate, woah yeah
I dedicate, baby, dedicate
I dedicate to you
I dedicate, I dedicate
This song's for you
I dedicate, I dedicate
I give you my all
I give you my voice
This song's for you."

Armani sang the last part of Fire and Desire by Drake with her hands cupping my face, we were so close our noses were touching. Wrapping my legs around her waist  as we sat on the living room rug, she has been singing since she got here at 4.

Singing to each other was like a hobby we practiced whenever she came over. It was sweet especially when she sang such songs that hit home ,where the heart is

Leaning forward our lips touched engaging in a sweet kiss as she led the way moving her hands from my face to wrap them around my neck. Rubbing her thumbs up and down my throat as she squeezed it a bit

Closing my eyes when the kiss started getting too intense for me, but I didn't pull away from her lips. I moaned when she took my bottom lip in between her teeth.

Out of the blue she fell back on the rug pulling me with her she slid her hands under my bodycon dress. She squeezed and rubbed my butt smacking it a few times, I pulled away to let out a yelp causing her to chuckle.

I rolled my eyes I attached my lips to her neck where I began sucking on the sensitive skin, I began to leave love marks. She groaned pulling my dress up to my waist exposing my naked bottom half, I felt her hands spreading my butt cheeks.

Pulling away from her neck I smiled to myself at the hickies I left on her neck especially the ones on her throat. I left them there for a reason, I wanted people to see that was take and I was also marking her as mine.

She didn't seem happy I pulled away hence she leaned in to kiss me again for a few seconds. Biting on her bottom lip I moved my face away before we got to carried away.

"Girl I what I tell you about not wearing any panties?" she rolled her eyes, before pulling my dress back down to where it was.

"But I had them on I just took them off when I got home." I confessed.

"I'm still trying to figure out why you hate wearing underwear with dresses." she said as we both got up from the rug sitting on the couch.

"Okay first of all I do love wearing panties. Secondly I don't wear them if their going to be visible. You know some dresses look weird with panties on." I defended laughing when she gave the the bitch what face.

"Alright, I hear you girl." she chuckled kissing my cheek.

"Now we match." I blurt out of nowhere.

"What you talkin' about girl?" she asked confused as hell.

"The hickies on your neck match my hickies baby. We're twins now." I smirked evily.