Chapter Twenty One

Alisha Valentines Unknown locationThursday7:00 pm__________

Alisha Valentines
Unknown location
Thursday
7:00 pm
__________

Battling with myself to get out of the car, I wiped my eyes and grabbed some baby wipes to wipe off the messed up make on my face. I have been crying the whole way here and I didn't want to spend the night alone at a hotel or go to mother's house.

I couldn't help, but imagine how my mother was going to be of she heard about this. I don't want to stress her about my life when she has a life of her own and her issues to deal with, so that's why I didn't go to her house.

The whole way I had Rihanna's Take a bow on repeat and I cried through every verse while singing. I felt like this song best discibed what just happened to me and nothing could change the fact that she tried to justify the  fact that I cought her red handed.

My heart hurt so bad, I couldn't even hold in any tears in they just just kept falling it felt like the more I tried to hold them in the more they streamed down my face. I couldn't believe it that Chris cheated and even tried to defend her infidelity.

It finally hit me the sudden regular business meetings and business diners, were all key word for linking up with Nicole. The giggling and the sudden change of her password this was just her hiding her affair from me.

Taking a deep breath I got out of the car locking it I took another deep breath before I stepped on the front porch. Ringing the bell I bit on my bottom lip to stop from quivering and I wiped my eyes once when I heard foot steps from inside the house.

"Who is it?" I heard.

"It-it's Alisha!." I tried yelling out, but I was too weak.

"Hey wassup? What you doing here?" she asked opening her door wide as if she checking her driveway where my car was parked.

"I...uhm-"

"Oh shit have you been cryin?" Jaylin immediately wrapped her arms around me rubbing my back, I could hear her sigh.

I couldn't stop myself I just bursted into tears right in her arms.

"What happend Ali?" she asked wearing shorts and a black Nike sports bra.

"She...she..."I just sobbed.

"Let's go in you must be cold." she walked me to her living room

This was my first time being here, but I remember her telling me her address incase I wanted to her hang out. Look at me I'm a need of a friend and she all I can call a friend, so I drove straight here without making any stops.