Chapter Thirty Four

Chris Valentines
Aramani's house
11:00 am
__________

"Of course Mr James, I'll have Jasmine look into it and I'll get back to you. Enjoy your day sir, oh please do greet your father for me." I said over the phone to one of my biggest clients.

"You should also enjoy your day too miss Valentines." he answered with a small chuckle."I'll see you next week than?"

"Of course, I'll even do my best to put you on my schedule. Nah I'm kidding you just call Jas anytime and I'll fit you right in my schedule." I told him.

"Good, good, because we need to have these regular meetings until the contracts are sealed." he reminded me, of our deal with Anderson.Cope.

"Oh yes next week it is ma'am. Wait a minute before I forget to tell you, thank God I remembered. Tec-Nation would like to be a part of our next meeting if you don't mind. Looking at how my conversation with Xavier went I think they want to partner with us on this new deal. This is exactly what we needed for the plan to fall into place."

"Thank you, indeed this is exactly what we need. Honestly speaking you Mr Whites are a man of many talents for real. Do you know how long have I been trying to get Tec-Nation to let us pitch? Like it's been a while all I keel getting is your company is not what need at the moment." I gasped laughing to myself.

"I guess magic is my second last name. One thing people don't seem to understand is that Marcus is very stubborn and hard to impress. " he joked

"Who would disagree with that last name when you perform magic tricks in the business world?" I asked earning a few deep chuckles from him as I also laugh along with him.

"No one my enemies included on that one. " he replied, just as I was about to replay Jasmine walked in with the files I sent her to take to the1 Marketing department signing.

"Whites let me call you back, I'm about to be busy with some paperwork. Once again thank you getting Tec-Nation on board. "

"No need to thank me Valentines, we'll talk, bye." he hang up.

"Chris their seems to be a misunderstanding between you and Scott and the team1." Jasmine sat down in front of me passing me the files as I look through them.

"Why didn't Scott sign, he knows his signature is needed on these forms?" I asked.

"Well apparently it's your signature that is needed his won't be needed until the contract deal is ours." she explained, pointing over the to the top of the contract.

"Uh, let me look through this properly and I'll get back to you. My head is all over the place today, I need a nap." I yawned looking at the contract.

"You go home after this, we'll mange without for today." she said with a smile fixing her jacket. "I'll go get you a cup of coffee right now."

"Thank you Jas, I could use a cup of coffee." I shrugged, yawning again, she nodded her head before walking out my office, leaving me with the contract papers.

A tiny smile plastered on my face when Layla's name popped up on my screen and I picked up without wasting a second.

"Christian?"

"You know how I feel about that long as name." I shrugged hearing her giggle.

"Cute, but I'll call whatever I want. Anyway are we still on for dinner tonight?" she asked softly.