Chapter Twenty Four

Alisha PérezHome, Sunday,8:40 am ______________

Alisha Pérez
Home, Sunday,
8:40 am
______________

"Baby have you seen my phone?" I heard Armani yell from the bathroom.

"I'm charging it." I yelled back.

"Thank you for charging it." she walked in from my joined bathroom with a towel wrapped around her bottom half and black sports bra on.

"Do you have to go?" I threw my head back dramatically.

"Yeah I have to go." she shook her head.

"But why?" I asked acting dumb holding in my laugh when she made this weird face squinting her eyes at me.

"Girl you weird." she joked leaning down to peck my lips.

"Armani stay." I whined.

"But I can't stay baby. I have a morning session with two clients and some paperwork to sort out. I'll be home by two, I promise." she looked back at me before dropping her towel to the floor.

"Now your teasing me?" I licked my lips.

"Nah you just horny." she laughed putting on her underwear lotioning up, she turned around to face me and on their own my eyes looked down at area.

"Come on a hour won't kill anyone." crawled to the edge of the bed pulling her by her thighs.

"Stop you know I can't-mmh" she removed my hand from inside her underwear, but I had grip on her rubbing her.

"Do you really have to go?" I gave her the look taking my hand out.

"Unfortunately yes I still have to go. Don't pout I got you when I get back." she sat down on the bed putting on her tank top.

"Gimme' a kiss than." she grabbed me by the throat connecting our lips together.

She dominated the kiss by sliding her tongue in my mouth doing tricks, she squeezed my neck tightening her grip. Moaning into the kiss I pulled her down and I got on top of her.

A groan left my lips when her hand went under my shirt, she squeezed and flicked my hardened nipple. Out of no where she pulled away only to suck on my bottom lip and kiss me again, I smiled into the kiss when she turned us around and got on top of me.

"Mmh no baby." she pulled away grabbing my hand that was pulling her underwear down. "Later, not now." she pecked my lips.

"I want it now." I scrunched up my face.

"And I gotta' go to work stop being selfish. Girl you getting too weird." she got up putting her hand inside her underwear fixing her self.

"You weird too." I mocked getting up from the bed groaning when I felt how wet my panties were.