Chapter twenty nine

Please, don't forget to vote, comment and share 🙏
=_________

Alisha Pérez
Home
7:00 am
______________

Rolling over from my side I wrapped my arm around Aramani's waist running my fingers up and down her abs. Reaching up from her waist I slipped my hand up her sports bra cupping her tiny boob in my hamd.

A smirked appeared on my lips when I heard her moan as she started squirming around a bit. Before I could squeeze on her nipple, she took me by surprised flipping us over staring deep in my eyes with her eyes half closed.

"Mornin." I mumbled.

"Uhm, morning what time is it?" she pulled herself off me getting up from the bed.

"I don't know I haven't checked." I yawned.

"Cool." she stood up and strethed, fixing herself thru her boxers since she was hard.

As she calls it morning glory.

"About last night I'm sorry. I-"

''Don't worry about it girl. I'm over it." she lied with a tight smile.

"Your lying, I know you."

"And?"

"Just be real with me Mani? Are you still mad about last night, because I know your still mad."

"Whatever ships your boat baby girl. Now what do you think the kids qill enjoy for breakfast?" she asked while brushing her teeth as I peed wiping myself.

"So your just gonna...? Nevermind anything that involves pancakes." I answered putting toothpaste on my brush.

"Pancakes,eggs and bacon. Will that do for breakfast?" she began washing her face as I began brushing my teeth on the other basin.

"That sounds so mmh good. I might just have a foodgasm." I tried joking, but she didn't laugh.

"Heard yu." she walked out.

I didn't bother saying anything I just let her be, I know she won't be angry at me forever. At some point she's going to have to talk to me, because I am her girlfriend after all so she can't put up her mug face on for that long especially with kids around.

This happens everytime we fight she ignores me claiming that this is her way of stopping herself from bursting. Well there are times I'd purposely piss her off just for us to end up having make up sex and she'd make me pay in all the ways I like.

Turning on the tap I stripped out of my slik pajamas and I stepped in the shower running my fingers through my curly hair. Gabbing the bar soap and my sponge that now smelled like Aramani's body wash I began my mini concert.

She told me that she feels good about herself when she uses my things for example my sponge, my hair products, wearing my caps and most of all using my favorite coffee mug. As cute as it sounds it annoyed me sometimes.

I closed the tap wrapping a towel around my body and I went to my closet lotioning up my body before I put on my underwear. Without wearing a bra I put on a pair of grey tights and a loose oversized t-shirt.

"Morning mommy." Lanie jumped on my bed messy up the neatly done sheets.

"Morning baby, you sleep well?" I kissed her cheek.

"Uh huh now I'm just hungry. Mommy where's your girlfriend?" she asked being nosey as always, she had this little smirk on her lips.

"Melanie your not grown." I laughed putting on my slippers.