Chapter Fithteen

Chris Valentines Home Sunday 8am____________________

Chris Valentines
Home Sunday
8am
____________________

"Hurts me the most when I wake
I fumble and twist, 'til the truth starts to click
There's so much space in this bed
These sheets go for miles, dreams of your smile

I don't wanna be just a memory
And I don't wanna feel your wings break free
Because without you I'm lost in the breeze
I gotta be strong now, I gotta show you how'

I'll love you like I've never, ever loved somebody
I'll give you things you didn't even know you wanted
Don't tell me that it's not enough
My time is up, you're over us
'Cause I think I might do anything for you
If you just let me. "

I smiled with my eyes half open, when she was done singing our wedding song for our first dance together. Feeling her lips on my mine for a split second made me open my eyes completely hugging her body into my arms.

"Good morning." she whispered in my ear.

"Happy Valentines day lover." I mumbled under breath before yawning.

"Happy Valentines day wifey." she cupped my face in her hands strangling my lap, I got a glimpse at her clothes.

Biting on my lip looking at the short silk skirt rising up her thighs exposing her tattoos. Looking up her boobs that caught my eyes, cleavage showing in her strapless top, she looked beautiful she even wore a long curly red weave.

"Where you going on Valentines day?" I asked placing my hands on her tighs squeezing.

"Taking you out." she smiled.

"Where to baby?"

"Your favorite restaurant." she answered poking her lips out for another kiss which I granted her.

"The kids?" I asked when she got off my lap sitting down on the bed.

"At my mother."

"Well let me go get ready and you look beautiful baby." I smirked licking my lips putting on my slides and I grab my robe from the love seat.

"Thank you." she smiled opening the bathroom door fixing the straps of her black pencil heels.

"What you doing in here?" I asked when she followed me sitting down on the tub as I take my boxers down peeing.

"Can't I watch my wife shower?" she smirked.

Wiping myself I put my boxers back on washing my hands.

"Very funny." I laughed.

"Just shower please." she rolled her eyes snapping her fingers at me.

I brushrd my teeth and washed my face as she continued to joke around while I do so, she was just being her usual talkative self. As soon I was done with my face and teeth I stripped my clothes off entering the warm shower.