Chapter Sixteen

Alisha Valentines 8:30 Home, Sunday ____________________

Alisha Valentines
8:30
Home, Sunday
____________________

"Chris, Christian, baby?" I shook her from sleep, she was talking in her sleep and moving around which was something she rarely did especially the moving around.

"What?" she up jumped from her sleep scaring me.

Her face was covered in sweat and her eyes were looking everywhere expect my face, after a while she sighed pulling me into her arms kissing my forehead. Snuggling into to her I rubbed circles on her back planting a tiny kiss on her neck as she slid her hand under my tank also rubbing my back.

"You okay?" I asked clearing the silence as I looked up from laying my head on her chest, tracing manicured fingers along her jaw.

"Shitty nightmare, but I'm okay." she mumbled shrugging had shoulders.

"About what, because you were mumbling serous curse words in your sleep and she you were shaking. Are you sure your okay baby? "

"Lanie getting kidnap, shit that felt so real." she replied dragging her hand through her messy curls moving them away from her face.

"Aww, well let's thank God it was just a dream." I told her sitting up from our cuddling position.

"Yeah, I guess."

"And I know exactly what you need." I got up from the bed stretching my arms, leaning down to her level to kiss her forehead before I stood up again.

"What?"

"A cup of tea made yours truly me." I joked hoping to cheer her up, but she didn't even laugh or crack a smile.

"Four spoons of sugar." she said unjooking her phone from the charger.

"Mist I also add honey?"

"Definitely." she smiled a bit.

Than her phone vibrated.

"Could you get that for me?" she asked rolling on her stomach snuggling herself into the pillow. "I'm too lazy to be answering messages and shit." she groaned.

Naylieh💕
Morning handsome.

"The fuck!" I mumbled to myself taking a deep breath looking back at the phone than down at Chris who had her eyes closed.

I know Chris wouldn't cheat on me, but who is this bitch and why is she texting my wife so early in the morning? Not to sound insecure, but Chris has never told me about her being friends with a girl named Naylieh if you asked me that name is not pretty at all.