chapter Thirty Two

Alisha PerezAramani's house5:45pm________________

Alisha Perez
Aramani's house
5:45pm
________________

"You still mad at me?" Armani wrapped her arms around my waist and tried to kiss on my neck.

"No." I huffed.

"You sure, because now you acting like someone who's mad." she said turning me around placing her hands on either side of me.

"As I said I'm not mad." I crossed my arms.

"Girl I know you mad. I know you like the back of my hand."

"I'm not mad at you Armani Baker." I snapped, of course I was mad at her.

"Well you've been here since you got off work, but you barely spoke to me. I know you mad baby." she smirked, shaking her head.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Come on girl you can't be mad. Alisha, she's my best friend and you're my girlfriend. Why wouldn't you want to have dinner with my best friend? Is it a bad thing that I want two of my favorite people to meet officially and have dinner together? Answer me?" she moved herself from me walking out the kitchen before I could even respond.

I followed her to her room.

"Baby?"

"No don't say shit to me." she spoke with her back turned to me as she buttoned up her shirt.

"I'm sorry, I'll have dinner with you and Marissa." I sat down on her bed.

"Hmm okay." she still didn't seem to care.

"Armani Amari Akila Baker I said I'm sorry. I know that it was childish of me to act as if I'm some jealous little girl. I guess I let jealousy get the best of me. I'm sorry baby." I apologized pulling her back to me.

"Jealousy you say?" she turned around fast.

"But not anymore, because I know that your mine and no one else's but mine." I smiled wide.

"Period girl." she snapped her fingers in a zig zag motion.

"You play to much." I laughed kissing her cheek.

"Nah you play more than me." she pecked my lips a few times.

"So what time is she coming?" I asked.

"Any time around six." she replied helping me up from bed.

I took off my silk rob leaving me in my undergarments and I fixed my bra before I took my dress off the blue loveseat. I put it on before I turned around so she could zip me up.

"Girl, I don't want you to feel some other way Ri-ri is just my best friend nothing more. Now get whatever thoughts you have about me and her out of your head. I don't want nobody, but you" she bent down to kiss my lips for a few seconds before the door bell went off.