Chapter Twenty Two

Alisha Valentines Jahlin's house 4pm____________

Alisha Valentines
Jahlin's house
4pm
____________

Stepping out the shower I wrapped a towel around my wet body waking out the bathroom. I didn't bother washing my hair or removing it from yesterdays bun, I was too tied to even wash or brush it.

A sigh left my lips when I saw the eye bags under my eyes, the redness of my cheeks even and my lips swollen. All the crying and biting on my lips was now the reason my lips were swollen.

I looked like a crying mess even after a shower, it was stupid of me to be crying over her cheating ass. Unfortunately for meI couldn't control my emotions they were all over the place.

Scattered and confused to why this was happening to me and why she chose to hurt me like that and play me like a fool. I feel like she still had me feeling stupid and crazy for crying over her and dumb for blaming myself for her actions.

All that soulmate stuff she spoke about at our wedding down the drain, all the promises broken and most of all my heart broken. The person I saw myself spending the rest of my time on earth with betrayed me in the worst way possible.

Flasgbsck.

"Settle down everyone, let's give Chris a chance to say her vowels." Pastor Jordan told the church looking back at us.

"Uhm first of all, I'm nervous and I'm exited at the same that today is the day I marry my soulmate. I've been praying for this day from our first kiss, to our first date and first our everything. Before I say anything else you look extremely gorgeous, but again you've always been beautiful. Alisha I don't know nor do I want to know a life where there's no you or us as whole. Your the reason I know what true love is and what true love stands for. I want you to know that from this moment on until we die, my love for you will never stop. I promise to be truthful, and honest at all times and I also promise to love and respect you no matter what. Baby I want you know that this ring is me tying the knot to everything we've built and many more. I love you." she slid the 14 carat Daimond ring on my finger lifting my hand up to kiss it my palm.

"I was touched by the vows I might just renew mine own, because of this is too much." pastor Jordan joked as everyone laughed expect us.

I couldn't even laugh, I had tears ready to fall and Chris was wiping her teary eyes.

"Alisha you may have the stage."

"Chris we've come far to get here today and we've been through a lot as couple yet we're still standing. Our love is now stronger than it has been and it's all, because we did it. We made it stronger and we didn't give up on each other no matter how hard times got. You taught me a lot of things that I didn't know about love. I learned those thing through you and through us. Thank you for loving me and for being there for md when ever I needed a shoulder to lean on. I pray to God he keeps you safe for me, because your the only person I see my future with. I will do right by-"