Chapter Eleven

A few votes to get this chapter going, pretty please🤗

Sorry chapter not edited.

Chris Valentines

Chris Valentines.
Work, Tuesday.
1:45pm
___________________

"Jas things are looking bright." I grinned, she smiled handing me a brown envelope.

"Things are officially railing down the smooth train." she joked making a train sound snapping her fingers in a zig zag way.

"Mmh you right there. I mean Mr Antwan is happy and happy client means more money. In fact all our clients are happy." I winked opening up the envelope taking a seat on my chair while she stood in front of my desk.

"That deserves a celebration, but for now you have a another meeting scheduled for today with Miss Williams." she said while showing me where to sign on the papers and where to fill in my details.

"Oh for the clothing brand?"

"Yes and she should be here any moment from now. Let me take this to HR and I'll tell Mercy from the front desk to show her your office when she gets here." she spoke putting the signed papers in the envelope, leaving the office.

It was already 2pm and I'm tired as fuck I just want to go home and sleep for a whole day without any disturbance. I'm just so tired I barely slept last night, I was going through some emails and lots of paperwork.

Knock! Knock!

Come in!" I yelled turning my focus back to my laptop responding to the email, this email was supposed to be sent last week I actually forgot about it until this morning.

"Mrs Valentines, miss Williams has arrived." Mercy from the front desk said standing by door.

"Let her in."

I sat up nicely closing my laptop packing my paperwork to the side making sure my desk was neat. A familiar face walked in it was Rayleigh from the day, but she looked a bit different today.

By different I mean formal, none of the revealing clothing on she wore a black dress that reached just above her knees with a white jacket. She walked closer to my desk after saying thank you to Mecy.

"Rayleigh Williams?" I questioned getting up from my chair walking around to greet her, as she hugged me.

"No I'm Nayleigh, Ray's my twin sister." she said, now I noticed the difference her hair was short and curly while Rayleigh's hair was long and curly.