24 - The Serendipity situation

That same evening Jin came to drop off Jeonsan to his parents after spending the entire day with his cousins. Noul insisted on coming with them which resulted in arguing in the car the entire ride and Jin blowing air off his cheeks in frustration.

''Alright, knuckleheads, we're here.'' Jin announced to the oblivious kids who were fighting in the backseats in their chairs. Jin unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car after beeping 3 times to let Lisa and Jungkook know of their arrival, then proceeded in opening the back door to unbuckle Jeonsan. 

Jungkook got outside the gates of their house next to the 2 new men standing and guarding since today. Sannie got out of the car and ran towards his dad but stopped when he saw the unfamiliar figures next to him.

''Come here, son!'' Jungkook smiled warmly and opened his arms for the child and Jeonsan took little steps to him until he reached his arms.

''Dad..who are they?'' he asked shakily.

''This is Marco and this is Sam, say hello.'' Jungkook was holding him in his arms and turned around to the guys who smiled to the kid. ''They are gonna work here and make sure nothing bad happens.''

''Hi.. I'm Jeonsan..'' he said shyly and the guys chuckled and nodded after it.

''Jungkookah!'' Jin approached with Noul.

''Hyung?'' Kook turned the other way towards him.

''How was today?'' Jin said carefully, knowing not to say too much to trigger the interest of the kids. It seemed like Jungkook understood him very well.

''Great. What did you all do?'' Kook looked at Jeonsan then put him down on the ground.

''We went to the play center!'' Sannie screamed excitedly.

''Uncle, Jeonsan stole my clover!'' Noul whined to her uncle Jungkook who of course had a soft spot for her and would never scold her for anything.

''Jeon Jeonsan!'' Jungkook scolded his own son.

''It was mine! I took it!'' Jeonsan tossed his foot on the ground and frowned.

''It's fine you little devils, I thought we made it clear earlier..'' Jin chuckled.

''Sannie..'' Jungkook kneeled to the little boy's level and grabbed his hands gently, speaking softly. ''Even if you took it first, you should be a gentleman and let Noul have it. You should be nice to her.''

The child contemplated a bit, then his expression softened. ''Fine.. I'm sorry, Noul.'' He turned to her.

''It's okay..'' she looked at her feet.

''Here.. you should have it.'' Jeonsan took the clover out of his pocket and handed it to Noul.

''Thanks.'' She grinned and took it.

''Alright, let's go, Noul!'' Jin called her, heading to the car.

''Bye, Sannie, bye uncle!'' she waved at them and Kook reached to pinch gently her cheek.

''Bye, princess.'' The two waved at the girl, who got in the car and then Jin drove off.

''Is mom home?'' Jeonsan looked up to Jungkook.

''Yeah, let's go.'' He smiled.

Lisa was on the phone with Rosie who needed baby advices on Haru. It was really cute, even though Lisa was a month younger than her, she became mom first and was in the wiser position now. And Rosie and Jimin made great parents, they were very gentle and committed. 

A few days ago Jimin had called Jungkook at 2AM to ask for advice on how to calm the baby which woke both Lisa and Jungkook but nevertheless, the two bros talked for good 20 minutes until Jimin grew calmer.