28 - Band-aids

It was finally the day the expected a lot. Areum's first birthday. When Lisa woke up in the morning, she turned to the sleeping Jungkook and snuggled into him more. She kissed his bare chest.

''Mmm, am I still dreaming?'' he murmured in his low husky morning voice that she adored. She raised her head and kissed his lips.

''Good morning, hubby.''

''Good morning, wifey.'' He opened his eyes finally and met hers. ''You are beautiful.''

''Do you know what today is?'' Lisa smiled.

''Of course.'' He hummed, now fully awake. ''My babygirl turns 1 today.''

''Oh, right.. I do feel somewhat jealous.'' Lisa joked and Kook smirked in success.

''Your fault for giving me a girl just like you..'' he said, then kissed her cheeks and lips once again.

''Wanna make another boy then?'' Lisa dared with a sparkle in her eyes, just so she can spoil another boy in the house.

Jungkook was just about to answer when they heard something like a glass break in Jeonsan's room.

Fear consumed them both immediately, causing them to get up from the bed. Jungkook moved faster, stopping Lisa from taking another step.

''Stay here.'' He ordered, carefully and swiftly going to the door.

''But, baby-''

''Stay.'' He looked at her, then walked out of the room, going to Sannie's which was not far from theirs. When he opened the door in a split second, afraid that something was threatening his son's safely and ready to kill whatever it was, he was left rather dumbfounded.

He had burst into Jeonsan's room to find him on his desk, next to him on the floor was his now broken glass of water and the child was looking more scared of the sudden entrance than the broken glass.

''Jeonsan?''

''Dad?'' he asked rather confused.

''You.. was that the glass?'' Jungkook was a bit taken back, he had to blink a couple of times to brush away the washed away fear, now replaced with awkwardness.

''Yeah, I was painting and accidentally knocked over the glass of water.. but I will clean it, don't worry!'' he quickly added in defense.

''Jeez.'' Jungkook came towards him and embraced him, leaning over Sannie's back because he was still sitting down.

''Hey!'' Lisa came in the same way, worry written all over her face.

''It's okay, baby.'' Kook quickly reassured her, holding her hand in his.

''Mom, it was the glass..I'm sorry.'' The child apologized again and Lisa couldn't help but lean in to kiss his head. Both of his parents were standing behind him.

''What are you painting?'' Kook changed the subject.

''I'm making Areum a scrapbook, full of stories when she gets older.'' He simply said, shocking them both.

They didn't expect him to remember his sister's birthday but then again, he was really clever kid. Lisa leaned over him and hugged him tightly.

''You are such a great older brother.'' Lisa smiled.

''Hey, remember this?'' Jeonsan was holding a photo in his hand. On the photo were him and Noul, both sitting on a couch together, eating ice cream. Both had band-aids.

-flashback, 4 years ago-

It was summertime and Lisa and Jungkook had invited Jin, the 4 year old Noul and the very pregnant Jisoo back then. Jeonsan was still 3 years old but he got along with Noul and they loved playing together.

Lisa and Kook's house had a huge backyard where the pool was placed. Next to it they had built a playground, big enough for a whole kindergarden. It was perfect since they enjoyed staying home and that way the kids could play.

While Noul and Jeonsan were playing in the sand, the 4 adults were chatting.

''Unnie, how are you feeling?'' Lisa asked while she poured Jisoo tea.

''I stopped getting sick in the morning, finally.'' Jisoo clapped and Jin laughed.

''But you started snoring a lot..'' he mumbled, teasing her.

''Don't get me started on you! It's like a bulldozer inside a huge bear!'' she spat, attacking him verbally. Lisa and Kook were silently laughing at them, enjoying their presence.

''Yah, I heard you produced Rosie's song, is it done?'' Jin turned to Jungkook and stretched his legs on his lap.

Kook quickly pushed them away, ''Yeah, we're done. I hope she plays it for you soon.'' He smirked a bit.

''I heard it, it's amazing. Them two as a duo is just.. masterpieces.'' Lisa complimented her husband and bestfriend.

''They know what they're doing.'' Jisoo chuckled.

They heard the kids cry after that. Mostly Noul. Jungkook and Jin rushed to them, while Lisa helped Jisoo and walked slower with her.

''Noul! Baby!'' Jin reached them – the kids were near the sand place but Noul had fallen down. Jeonsan was crying too, because her knee was a bit bloody and the skin was scratched.

Jin and Jungkook helped them to get up on their feet and started comforting them.

''Buddy, are you okay? Did you get hurt?'' Jungkook hurriedly asked his son who was sobbing still. The boy pointed at Noul's knee.

''Noul... s-she fell..her leg h-hurt.. Ahh..'' he was barely understandable since some of his words were still pronounced weird, because he was young. However, Jin and Kook understood him.

''You're crying because Noul got hurt?'' Jungkook's heart melted at the sharing love the two kids had even at this age. His son felt as if he was hurt himself because his friend was hurt.

''Noul, honey, it's alright. You're okay.'' Jin said calmly to her, making her feel assured. He wiped her tears.

''Daddy.. my knee is red..'' she hiccupped.

''It's alright, we will put some medicine on it.'' Jin kissed her hands and smiled. ''Don't cry baby.''

''Noul..'' Jeonsan stretched his tiny hand to her and she took it. ''Don't cry Noul..'' he sniffled, already calmer because she wasn't crying.

''Aren't you two adorable..'' Jin smiled.

''Honey? What happened?'' Jisoo came near them and Noul ran towards her.

''I fell, mommy..''

''Are you hurt? It's okay, baby.'' Jisoo caressed her head.

Jungkook picked up Jeonsan in his arms. Noul held Jisoo and Jin's hands, walking in between them as Lisa was standing near the table, with a medicine in her hand and a warm smile on her face.

They sat down and placed the kids next to each other as Lisa carefully cleaned Noul's scratch and put on a band-aid. Noul didn't like it because it was stinging a bit.

''I want one too, momma!'' Sannie quickly said, surprising them all.

''You don't need one, baby.'' Lisa chuckled.

''Please..'' he pleaded and Lisa put on another one on his knee. 

When it happened, Noul smiled, not feeling alone in that. Jeonsan looked at her and smiled too. The boy wanted to make her feel at ease. Jin and Jungkook understood the whole thing and it warmed them - their kids were their mini-versions indeed.

So, I was listening to Winter Bear and this idea came to mind haha It may be boring, forgive me for that. I absolutely adore Jinkook's relationship, I can ramble about it all day lol I still hope you enjoy, I'm in the mood for fluff <3