47 - Bitterness

Lisa wasn't nervous. This was her third pregnancy after all, she knew what would happen. Sure, still wasn't easy but she had the greatest husband to rely on.

Jungkook would wake up as soon as he felt her leave the bed and would follow her to the bathroom to hold her hair as she was busy emptying her stomach over the toilet almost every morning for 2 weeks.

He would caress her back and would tuck her back into bed, never forgetting to kiss her forehead and her belly. He did that every night, no matter what kind of a long and tiring day he had.

''Momma,'' the tiny voice was heard coming in the masters bedroom. Lisa was practically already awake, in contrast to her sweet husband who was a heavy sleeper. She turned her head towards the door, seeing her daughter entering by herself.

''Bunny, what's going on?'' Lisa got up from the bed quickly, going to grab the toddler. ''You hungry?'' the baby nodded, so Lisa didn't waste any time and went downstairs to feed her.

Jungkook had got home around 4 in the morning because he stayed overtime in the studio and he was really beaten. Lisa decided to let him sleep as long as he needed so when Sannie got downstairs to have breakfast, he found his mom in the kitchen, finishing making it.

''Morning, mom,''

''Morning, baby.'' She finished placing all the plates with pancakes and waffles on the table.

''Woah, my favorite!'' the boy exclaimed and sat down in joy.

Usually, Jungkook was the breakfast person and the one cooking because he loved it. But Lisa was a great chef as well, she developed her skills over the years and made delicious food as well.

This time, she made extra because she knew how much Kook would eat when he woke up.

''Eat up, because we're going out in a bit.'' she raised eyebrows playfully.

''Where?'' Sannie asked with his mouth full and she chuckled in response.

''You'll see.''

''Is dad not here?''

''He's asleep. Let's leave him rest for a while.'' Lisa took the empty plates and placed them in the sink.

After they all got dressed and ready, she went into their bedroom quietly, founding Jungkook still asleep on his back.

She smiled at the view, took a piece of paper and a pen and wrote him a note. Then she went to bed and placed it on her pillow, leaning and kissing him on his cheek.

He didn't move at all, indicating he was really tired still. Lisa soon left with both their children.

-

Parking the car swiftly, she unbuckled her seatbelt and got out, going to the backseat to take Areum out. Jeonsan jumped on the sidewalk, looking around. When they entered a huge building, the boy's smile reached his ears.

''Oh my god, I really wanted to try thisss!'' he jumped in excitement. They were in a painting studio. It was a hobby and stress relieve for Lisa, and she knew her son was a talented artist, he really loved the idea.

Areum was on the floor, walking and exploring the area in interest while Lisa shook hands with the owners who knew her and her husband.

''Mrs. Jeon, happy to see you here!'' Mark, one of the owners spoke with a smile.

Mark was a close friend to Jennie, so he met Lisa a long time ago. He lived in Korea, then moved to Italy for a while and got married there, after that him and his wife opened a gallery in Seoul and grew business together.