17 - Baby on tour

Jeonsan was in paradise, looking around the streets of Paris when they all decided to stroll down the center and shop a little. Jungkook held his hand in his, showing him interesting things while Taehyung was taking polaroids. The girls were walking behind them, pushing Areum's stroller and talking about fashion as always.

''Daaad, a puppyy!'' Jeonsan exclaimed when a woman walked near them with her dog. Jungkook chuckled and asked her in English if they could pet it, to which she kindly agreed. Jeonsan kneeled down, petting the dog's head gently. Taehyung didn't miss this moment with the camera of course.

''What's your name?'' the kid asked in English curiously.

''Chip.'' She replied, smiling. After a minute Chip and his owner continued on their way.

''Baby, let's go in here!'' Lisa called on Jungkook about this store with many different things such as clothes and items. They all went in, looking in different directions.

''Lisayaaaah, it's so cute!'' Jennie cooed at some keyholders with a heart on them.

''Let's get you a winter hat, buddy.'' Jungkook headed to the hats section, where he used the perfect opportunity to purchase another bucket hat as well. He looked at the kids hats and found a cute white one, perfect for the cold.

''You wanna try it?'' he asked Jeonsan and he nodded. ''You look so cool, wow!'' he complimented him after putting it on his head.

''Are you gonna get another bucket hat again?'' Jeonsan teased his dad.

''Your mom keeps stealing mine..'' Jungkook mumbled and put in on himself.

''You look cool too, dad!'' Sannie smiled.

''Jungkookah, what do you think?'' Taehyung came with a pair of shoes.

''They look nice.'' Jungkook approved.

''Baby, let's get Haru these!'' Lisa came enthusiastically, holding a pair of baby kickers and pink shorts. Jungkook chuckled.

''Okay, but you know Rosie is gonna want something pink too..'' he headed to the cash register with the 2 hats.

''I got her a keyholder matching mine.'' Lisa also went there, placing their items on the counter.

After they paid, they went to have dinner at a really famous Italian restaurant, suggested by Jennie and Tae. Jeonsan ordered pizza, Jungkook got spaghetti and Lisa wanted risotto.

''The food is amazing, unnie.'' Lisa took a bite of her food.

''Mom, can we go to the aquarium tomorrow?'' Sannie asked.

''As much as I wanted to, we can't baby. We leave tomorrow.'' Lisa pouted with Jeonsan.

''After 10 years she is still obsessed with these aquariums..'' Tae clicked his tongue, laughing.

''Tell me about it.'' Jungkook took a bite too.

''You know it's my dream to swim with shark whales!'' Lisa announced.

''No.'' Jungkook quickly crushed her hopes.

''But whyyy, it's really safe-''

''There's no way I'm letting you go there. I don't want a shark to eat you.'' Jungkook joked.

''Mom, don't go! Sharks are scary!'' Jeonsan didn't get the joke and got scared which made them laugh.

''Don't worry, baby.'' She consoled him and they continued eating and talking.

-September, 2022-

Jeonsan was 8 months old when BTS left for their tour in July of 2022. Jungkook dwelled on leaving Lisa and the baby alone but Lisa convinced him she was going to be fine. Of course, that didn't stop him from calling and checking on them every single day at least 3 times. They missed each other sorely and he couldn't wait till the tour was over so that he could go back home to his family.