9 - The positive test

The next morning they both woke up because both their phones rang like crazy. Jungkook woke up first, picking up. He was told that Rosie is in labor and they should go in the hospital. He quickly got dressed and went to wake up Lisa.

''Love.. wake up, baby.' He whispered, kissing her cheeks.

''Mmm, it's so early.'' She lazily said, not opening her eyes.

''Your bestie is giving birth.'' He said and when her mind registered the information, Lisa's eyes opened widely and she sat up.

''WHAT? When, how, when did they go to the hospital??'' Lisa frantically asked him while getting out of the bed and running to the closet to find clothes.

''Jimin hyung said they arrived 20mins ago.'' Jungkook laughed at her reaction, he loved how concerned Lisa was for Rosie. He went to wake his son up and help him get dressed while Lisa called Jungkook's mom to come and watch the baby today.

After 30 minutes, Jungkook, Lisa and Jeonsan were now at the hospital, searching for Jimin.

''Hyung!'' Jungkook spotted him outside the delivery room. Jimin looked so worried, pale and scared. Jungkook ran to him and hugged him tightly.

''Jungkookah..'' Jimin found comfort in his younger brother, since Jungkook knew what he felt right now.

''Is she giving birth now??'' Lisa asked.

''Yeah.. she's in there..'' Jimin said breathlessly. Lisa nodded.

''Uncle Jimin, don't worry! The baby will be okay.'' Jeonsan hugged Jimin but he only reached to his waist. Jimin smiled at that and ruffled his hair.

''Thanks, champ!'' Jeonsan smiled too.

''I called Taehyung and Jennie too.'' Jimin told them.

''Hey, my Rosie is strong, okay? She is gonna deliver the cutest babygirl.'' Lisa grabbed Jimin's shoulders and tried to cheer him up, Jungkook and Jimin chuckled at that and nodded.

''Yah, Park Jimin!'' Taehyung's voice echoed in the hallway as he was approaching them. He came to them with Jennie. ''Look at you, becoming a dad already!'' Tae nudged him and they shared a long hug.

''He's so nervous..'' Jennie commented on Jimin's whole expression.

''Mom, I'm hungry..'' Jeonsan held Lisa's hand and earned their attention.

''Let's go get food, baby.'' She smiled at him. ''Do you want anything?'' She looked at the others.

''No, I'm good.'' Jennie smiled at them.

''I want a burger.'' Tae admitted.

''I want pizza.'' Jungkook added.

''Not hungry.'' Jimin didn't even look at them as his eyes were glued to the delivery room's doors.

''Okay, let's go.'' Lisa and Jeonsan headed to the hospital's cafeteria to get the food. It was downstairs. They went to the counter and Lisa got the food for the boys, as well as a sandwich for Jeonsan and a burger for her. She picked a small table to eat with her son and they sat down.

''Mom, why did dad stay with uncle Jimin and didn't come to eat with us?'' the child asked.

''Because uncle Jimin needs his support now, he is gonna become a father like your dad.'' Lisa bopped his nose and Sannie smiled.

''But... how do babies come?'' he dropped the question and Lisa almost choked on her burger. She didn't know how to dodge the subject so she started thinking.

''Well.. a baby comes when two adults love each other a lot.'' She said proudly, satisfied with her explanation.

''So it's made with lots of love? Like you and dad?'' he asked again.