27 - Babysitting

Lisa was in the training rooms of Bighit, evaluating the trainees. Along with Jimin, she watched their prepared choreography and gave advices.

''How are my girls doing?'' Lisa asked Jimin who was writing the trainees names down.

''The little one is getting calmer finally, the big one is really tired,'' he sighed. ''I wish I could steal her away for a day without worrying about the baby..''

''I have an idea.'' Lisa smirked, looking at her own papers. Jimin gave her a questioning look. ''Jennie and Tae oppa are coming home today. We will invite them over and we're going to watch Haru tonight. You down?''

''You mean make them take care of our baby?'' he raised an eyebrow, smirking.

''Hey, they need to have practice for..the near future.'' Lisa chuckled, already convincing him. ''Besides, we'll help them too. You can trust me, I raised 2 kids.''

''I like this idea. I need to convince Rosie, she wouldn't want to leave Haru even for a night..''

''Do your magic, be irresistible.'' Lisa said nonchalantly. Jimin chuckled.

''Okay, next line!'' she yelled to the trainees.

The wide doors to the training room were opened to reveal a figure entering. The boys stilled whilst dancing, admiring the person who blessed them by entering.

''It's Jungkook sunbaenim!''

''Woah, so cool!''

''He's so handsome!''

Jungkook was wearing black pants, black shirt with an open collar and rolled up sleeves, which revealed half his tattoos. His hair was already a mullet but the front was swept back, opening his forehead and handsome face.

His walk was swift and elegant, he knew he gathered the attention of the room as he made his way towards Lisa and Jimin.

''Hi, handsome.'' Lisa smiled at him and he leaned to her, kissing her lips.

''Hi, beautiful.''

Jimin cleared his throat, expecting a compliment as well and he looked intently at Jungkook from his seat.

''You're beautiful too, hyung.'' Kook teased him, making Lisa giggle and Jimin rolling his eyes and smacking Jungkook's wide chest.

''What brings you here?'' Lisa asked her husband.

''I had a meeting upstairs with the new investors.'' Jungkook leaned forward on his hands, placing them on their desk. ''Sannie has a basketball game in 2 hours.''

''I know, I will finish here in an hour and we can go together.'' Lisa stretched her arms.

''Okay, I'll be in the studio.'' Kook smirked, looking at his dazzling wife in her gray suit pants and white crop top under her grey matching long blazer. Her black hair was in a high pony tail, she looked amazing.

''Uhm, earth to Jungkook, I'm here as well as 20 trainees.'' Jimin cut off his fantasies. Jungkook turned to the boys who bowed 90 degrees.

''Keep up the good work, guys.'' He grinned at them and the boys fanned themselves, fanboying. Jungkook went to give a last kiss to Lisa who stood up from her chair and hugged him while they kissed.

''What a good looking couple!''

''Wow, they're perfect!''

After that Jungkook left them to do their work and he headed to the studio.

-

2 hours later Lisa and Jungkook were seated inside sports center, watching the game. Lisa decided to call Jennie.