46 - ''Unnie, I....''

Just when Jisoo was ready with the coffee, the door bell rang again.

''I got it, unnie!'' Lisa rose on her feet and went to open the door.

Jennie's gummy smile was so big as she opened her arms to hug Lisa. Both went inside as Jennie took off her jacket.

''Yah, Jeundeokie! After a week we see your face!'' Jisoo scolded her jokingly as the three girls sat on the table to catch up.

''What were you guys doing before I got here?'' Jennie asked.

''Lisa was about to tell me something, actually.'' Jisoo took a sip of her coffee. ''Oh my god, it's so delicious! Hey, you drink it with sugar, right?'' Jisoo referred to Lisa.

''Unnie, actually,'' Lisa started.

''I can't drink coffee.''

Jisoo was startled by the announcement, but what surprised her more was the fact that Jennie and Lisa said it at the same time.

Jennie looked at Lisa who looked as confused as her.

''You...can't?'' Jisoo asked both of them.

Lisa raised her pointer finger and Jennie did the same, both pointing at each other, mouths wide agape.

''NO WAY!''

''ARE YOU?''

Jisoo's brain finally clicked and her expression mirrored theirs.

''SERIOUSLY? You're both pregnant?!''

''Oh my god, unnie!'' Lisa exclaimed happily.

''Lisayaaah!'' Jennie got up and hugged her.

''Tell me everything!'' Jisoo butted in the hug as well.

While the three women were sharing and catching up, Jungkook decided to call Lisa.

''Hello, honey?'' Lisa picked up.

''Hi, love, what are you doing?''

''I'm over Jisoo unnie and Jennie unnie came, we're chatting. What about you? Is Areum okay?''

''Yes, we're great. I wanted to tell you I'm gonna stop by the company for a bit then head home, okay?''

''Okay, baby, I love you.''

''I love you too.'' Lisa hung up and didn't pay attention that her battery was almost dead, she just placed her phone back in her pocket and continued chatting with her unnies.

Jungkook had stopped by the company as he told her and checked some work along with Areum, then around 8pm he was ready to go home. He dialed Lisa to ask her if he needs to go grocery shopping on his way home.

''That's weird.'' The signal was off. He tried calling again, but it would just cut him off.

He called Jisoo.

''Oh, Jungkook-ah?'' Jisoo answered him.

''Hi, noona, is Lisa still there? Ask her to-''

''No, she left about an hour ago,'' Jisoo casually said.

''What?''

''Is everything okay?'' she asked.

''Yeah, it's fine, bye.'' He hung up.

He was getting worried. He called Jennie this time.

''Noona, are you with Lisa?''

''Hello to you too.'' She laughed. ''No, we separated ways a while ago, why?''