36 - Switching roles

-flashback, 2027-

That one morning where they were supposed to sleep in because last night all the 4 couples came back from Italy, Lisa suddenly woke up around 5:30, feeling sick. That had never happened since she stopped performing and overworking her body so it surprised her a lot. She got up and made her way to the bathroom, feeling very nauseous and eventually throwing up. Jungkook woke up as well, sensing her movements and came to hold her hair for her while she was over the toilet. He rubbed her back gently and told her it's okay.

When she was done, she washed her face and felt a lot better.

''Love? What do you think made you sick?'' he asked her, genuinely unsure and worried.

''Could be last night's food we ate..'' Lisa answered, still feeling weird. ''I don't know, it will get better.'' she smiled and another wave of the same feeling came, making her throw up again.

''I don't like this,'' Jungkook kissed the back of her head while gently scooping her hair and tying it in a ponytail. ''It could be some virus, we did many stuff in Italy, love. Let's go to the hospital to check.''

Lisa was done again, coming back up to wash her mouth, ''Okay, let's go. Then we'll go pick up Sannie.'' Jungkook hummed in agreement and helped her to freshen up, then later both walked out of the house and headed to the hospital.

Lisa took medical examination from her blood and they were told the results would be done the next day, so both of them left the hospital, going to Jungkook's parents to pick up their son.

When they parked the car, Jungkook's dad came out of the house, holding the 5 year old boy in his arms. Lisa got out of the car first and ran towards them, her face lit up in happiness from seeing her treasure after 6 days.

''My baby boy!'' she quickly took him in her embrace, holding him and hugging him.

''You two look tanned! How was Italy?'' Jungkook's father laughed and high-fived his son when he approached them as well.

''Very sunny and warm. As you can tell,'' Jungkook scrunched his nose in dislike because he got too tanned again. Then he went over to Lisa and kissed Sannie's head.

''Daddy! Momma!'' the boy exclaimed, voice filled with excitement. 

''Did you listen to grandma and grandpa?'' Lisa joked, asking the boy.

''He was such a good boy. It's true they say - your children may be rascals but their children are like angels,'' Jungkook's dad teased Jungkook playfully, earning an eye roll from him.

''Yet who was the superstar in the family?'' Jungkook returned, the sass and playfulness evident in his voice. Lisa and his dad laughed at that.

''Let's go, baby. Dad, tell mom I love her.'' Jungkook instructed his dad as they fist-bumped each other for goodbye and after that Lisa and Kook drove off to their home.

The next day came and Lisa had to be in Bighit for an evaluation of the new trainees so she left early in the morning. Jungkook left Jeonsan at Lisa's parents because he had to go to the hospital to get the examinations.

Around 6, he went to Bighit to pick his wife up from her long day. Lisa saw their car and quickly got in, kissing him first. ''You didn't tell me you were coming, baby.'' she chuckled.

Jungkook started driving, smiling. ''Wasn't it a good surprise?''

''It was, what were you doing today?'' she looked at his side profile while driving, he looked so handsome. His right hand took her left one and intertwined fingers.

''Nothing much, I went to Taehyung hyung's company, he wanted some sketches done. How were the trainees?''

Lisa sighed heavily, then smiled. ''They're newbies, but they have a lot of potential. I expect great things from them.''

''You're the only one who can motivate them to be perfect, love.'' Kook looked at her for a second, then focused on the road again.

When they got home, Lisa immediately headed to take a shower upstairs in their room and Kook followed behind.

''Is my mom going to drop Sannie off?'' Lisa asked while rummaging through her huge closet to find other clothes to wear after the shower. Kook entered their room after her and smiled.

''Yeah, in an hour.'' he said while taking out a white sheet of paper from his back pocket of his jeans. ''Love, can you come here for a bit?''

Lisa took a minute, still wondering about the clothes, then showed up again in their room. ''Yeah, why?''

''Come here,'' Jungkook took her hands in his, pulling her to come in between his legs as he was sat on the bed. ''I got your examinations today.'' he looked really serious.

Lisa read his expression and knew it was something serious, ''What is it? Just tell me,''

Kook caressed her cheek, looking up to her as she stood tall right now in front of him. His lips formed a tiny smile, ''You know, the first time you were the one to tell me this, and this time around it's my turn to know first.'' he smirked, still keeping her in the dark.

Lisa's face turned to confused, ''What do you mean? Is it bad?''

Jungkook's eyes held so many sparkles as he met her confused ones, holding her by her hips. His lips reached her belly and planted a soft kiss on it. ''You're pregnant, love.'' he finally said, his voice trembling with emotions and joy.

Lisa took a minute still, processing this information and her brain registered it finally, ''I am? Really? Are you sure?'' her eyes watered from the joy that washed over her. Jungkook took the sheet of paper and handed it to her.

Lisa's hands were shaky as she took it, carefully reading every word on it. ''Oh my gosh, baby!'' she exclaimed in full voice, holding on his shoulders.

''I love you so much, love. Thank you.'' Jungkook confessed yet again, feeling grateful for this blessing again. Lisa pushed him to lay on his back on the bed as she threw herself in his arms for a tight hug. Her hands buried themselves in the back of his head in his hair, then she rested on her elbows and peppered his face with kisses.

''We're going to have another baby. I can't believe this,'' she admitted. 

Jungkook responded to her kisses with his own, then pulled away, ''If it's a girl like you, I'm going to have some serious trouble. My poor heart,'' he whined as a joke, making her laugh.

Hii, guys =) I'm sorry for the delay, I am working almost all of my time, I haven't written in a while, I hope you enjoyed it tho :) I was in the mood for fluff again lol