18 - Movie premiere

Lisa, Jungkook and their kids had safely landed back in Korea 2 days ago and had rested from their long flight. Jennie and Taehyung had work in Paris so they had to stay a bit longer there. 

Today was the premiere of Jungkook's movie. They all woke up early in order to get ready. Jungkook put on a white suit with an open collar and white shoes to match. Lisa's dress was white as well, with a black leather belt on her waist to accent it. Her black long hair was down. Jeonsan wore a black tuxedo with a yellow bowtie that matched Areum's yellow dress. 

They were headed to the venue with a limo. Jungkook felt a bit nervous but he brushed it off, turning to his son, sitting across from him.

''Buddy, there are going to be a lot of cameras and lights, okay? If you feel overwhelmed, tell us.'' He gently explained to his child.

''I know, daddy. Are we going to be on the internet?'' Jeonsan asked excitedly.

''Yes, we are. But don't worry baby, it's just tonight.'' Lisa answered him.

Jungkook and her worried about this evening a lot, discussed it numerous times. They did not want the flashlights to be pointed at their family life, nor to expose their children to the cameras like that. 

Both parents themselves experienced media attention at a young age and certainly did not want the same for their kids. They wanted to protect them from the public eye, but at the same time did not want to hide at home all the time. Lisa wanted to support her husband always, just as much as he would support her.

''That's why I'm saying this – if it gets too loud or you feel anxious, tell us, okay?'' Jungkook couldn't stop worrying about Jeonsan, because he had never faced this kind of attention.

''Don't worry, dad. I will tell you if it does.'' Sannie smiled warmly at his father and calmed his anxiety a bit. ''Are the uncles and aunts coming?''

''They're on their way. Baby, you stick with me, okay? There's going to be a lot of people there, don't separate from me. Daddy is going to meet his staff at one point and take pictures with them.'' Lisa instructed Jeonsan.

''Okay, mom.''

They arrived at the red carpet venue, held outside the cinema. Jungkook got off the car first, helping Jeonsan out, then his wife who was carrying Areum. When the media saw them approaching, they got louder and turned the cameras towards the family. 

Jungkook held Jeonsan's hand in his and had his other one around Lisa's waist, walking to the red carpet. They looked excited and happy. When they reached the red carpet, they turned and faced the mass of reporters who were screaming to look at each of them. Jungkook squeezed Sannie's hand a bit, assuring him it's okay. 

They posed together and you could tell Lisa and Jungkook were professional models as well as everything else when you looked at them. They oozed elegance, beauty and excellence. Even their kids were photogenic, no surprise. After a few minutes, Jungkook was approached by interviewers for a short talk.

''Jeon Jungkook, good to see you here. I see you have your family with you today!'' an interviewer asked and Jungkook smiled, bringing Lisa and Jeonsan closer to him by hugging them.

''Yes, I love the support I feel today.'' He simply stated.

''What can we expect from the movie we're about to see tonight?'' the woman asked.

''I hope the movie reaches people, it is about the beauty of life and love..'' he stopped to gaze at his wife who couldn't help but blush. ''and the joy it brings.'' He finished, chuckling because of her red face.

''How romantic. Jeon Lisa, have yo had the opportunity to see the movie beforehand?''

''No, my husband is very strict about that but I have seen bits from it. Nonetheless, I'm sure his work is excellent and I can't wait to see it.'' Lisa was glowing while speaking, her smile reaching her ears.