32 - Lisa's birthday

A few days after Jeonsan started school was the weekend. The Saturday was Lisa's birthday. When Jungkook woke up naturally early because of the habit, he immediately registered the special day. The love of his life was sleeping peacefully in his arms, their legs tangled up together, her head on his chest. He moved a bit to place her on her back, without waking her up.

Jungkook couldn't help but plant a soft kiss on her temple. One of his hands fixed Lisa's hair out of her face and he kissed her closed eyes. Then she made a bit of a sound, kind of purring which caused the smile on his face to grow bigger. He kissed her cheek and finally, her lips, then quietly got out of the bed on his tiptoes. Picking up Areum on the way, he let Lisa sleep.

Jungkook walked in Sannie's room with his daughter in his arms and sat on his bed.

''Rise and shine, bud.'' he softly spoke and the little boy opened his eyes lazily.

''Mmmm,'' he murmured sleepily.

''It's mom's birthday.'' Kook grinned, gently bouncing Areum in his embrace. Sannie's face lit up in joy and he got out of the bed quickly. ''Go wash up and come downstairs.'' Kook told him and left the room.

5 minutes later, Jeonsan was in the kitchen with Jungkook while Areum was in her stool where they fed her. The 2 boys were cooking breakfast.

''Hand me the black plate, bud.'' Jungkook was getting eggs out of the refrigerator.

''Can I crack the eggs? Please?'' Sannie asked and Jungkook chuckled, handing him the eggs. The 7 year old boy did the job perfectly and smiled.

''Good job, son.'' Kook complimented him and Sannie's smile grew wider. They were making pancakes for Lisa, it was her favorite breakfast.

''Dad, can I tell you something?'' Jeonsan sat on the counter next to the plate with fruits. Jungkook was watching the pancakes but he looked at him.

''Anything.'' he encouraged him.

''I got into a fight with Minho the other day.'' the kid admitted, voice filled with guilt.

''Why? What happened?'' Kook looked concerned.

''He told the teacher I took his lunch but I didn't!'' he complained to his dad. ''What should I do?''

''I think you should ask him what his problem is,'' Kook sighed and then moved the now ready pancakes into a plate. ''Do you want me to handle it?''

''No.. I will ask him. Thanks, dad.'' Jeonsan got down from the counter top and hugged Jungkook's waist.

''No problem, keep me updated on that,'' Kook ruffled his hair. ''Now take this tray and be careful,'' he placed the tray with 2 plates in his hands. ''Careful on the stairs.''

''Don't worry, I won't drop it and ruin the food.'' Sannie giggled, heading to the stairs, still in his pajamas.

''I'm not worried about you ruining the food, knucklehead, you might get hurt if something breaks.'' Kook corrected him and went to get Areum out of her stool. Jeonsan just smiled at his dad's words, filled with love.

Jungkook placed Areum on her feet since now she was able to walk but still walked behind her, worried she might fall. He took her hand as she tried to climb the stairs and cooed at her huge baby steps.

Jeonsan stopped before his parent's bedroom to wait for Areum and Jungkook since they were..slower on the stairs. Once the trio was gathered, they opened the door to the room and sang in unison: '

''Happy birthday too youuuu,''

Lisa was half awake when they entered so she just opened her eyes and smiled. Sannie walked to her side of the bed and placed the tray on her night stand, while Kook was holding Areum's arms as they walked in.

''Happy birthday, mommaaa, happy birthday to youuu!'' they all clapped and Lisa blushed and giggled.

''My babies!'' she opened her long arms for Jeonsan to come cuddle with her and he did. Kook picked up Areum and placed her on the other side of Lisa, then he himself sat there, stealing some food.

''Thank you for the surprise!'' Lisa kissed Sannie's head as she almost squished him in the hug.

''Momma, try the pancakes!'' he insisted and Kook laughed.

''Dude, you just cracked the eggs.'' He teased his son by roasting him a bit. With love.

''Hey, you almost put marmalade instead of chocolate!'' Sannie returned the roast. ''Mom hates marmalade,'' he stuck his tongue out.

''Yeah, well, you were gonna miss the breakfast if I hadn't come to wake you up.''

''You're just jealous because mom likes me more!'' they kept bickering and Lisa was laughing. Jungkook dramatically gasped and scoffed, feeling butthurt.

Lisa was munching on the pancake. ''Not a lie.''

''Yeah? Fine, I'm just going to take my babygirl and celebrate today apart from you, traitors.'' he reached to take Areum but she said mama and Jeonsan laughed in his face instead.

''Oh my babyyy! She said momma!'' Lisa took Areum and hugged her in her lap. ''My cutie!''

''Mom, what do you wanna get for your birthday?'' Jeonsan asked excitedly, as he took one pancake.

''I have you three, I don't need anything else.'' Lisa said, making them smile. Jungkook stopped being goofy and came nearer to plant a kiss on her cheek. ''This breakfast is amazing, props to the chefs.'' she winked at the boys.

''I would have been better with whipped cream...'' Kook innocently mentioned, applying something that made Lisa blush like a tomato. It unlocked a certain memory.

-26 march, 2019-

Around that time Lisa and Jungkook were already together for 2 years, more or less. Their schedules were hectic, Blackpink were preparing for the Kill This Love comeback and BTS were on a World Tour in China.

It so happened that BTS had a hole in their schedule on the 26 and 27th, mainly cause the maknae turned their schedule around, to go and spend it with his girlfriend.

The couple had decided to spend the two days on a romantic getaway in Thailand. Jungkook had reserved the penthouse of one of the hotels there. The whole plan was perfect.

They stayed the night there and celebrated Lisa's birthday in their own way – with kisses, wine and more. The morning of her birthday, they woke up together, feeling nothing but happiness. They had missed each other like crazy.

''Good morning.'' she kissed his neck.

''Good morning, gorgeous. Happy birthday.'' he whispered and caressed her arm.

''I have an idea, wait,'' Lisa bit her lower lip in a smirk and intrigued Jungkook who just arched an eyebrow playfully. She got up and disappeared for a while. He was still in bed when he heard her phone vibrate. He saw it was Jennie calling her, probably to wish her a happy birthday so he picked up, ready to hand it to Lisa.

Instead of the cheerful birthday wish, his ears blew up by Jennie's loud scolding.

''YAH! Lalisa! How dare you disappear like that without an explanation!'' he didn't dare to open his mouth, scared for his life.

''What, you had two days and saw the opportunity to flee and not give us a heads up?! Just so you can go fuck Jungkook for 2 days? Huh?''

Lisa came back in the room, hands filled with whipped cream and strawberries, witnessing Jungkook's face turn crimson red. She had heard the last sentence only.

''I'm s-sorry..noona.'' he managed to say, embarrassed as hell.

''Unnie!'' Lisa scolded her, turning red as well.

''Oh.'' was all that Jennie could say, then she hung up quickly. Kook looked at Lisa's busy hands and bursted in laughter.

''Don't laugh!'' she whined, half embarrassed still.

They never spoke of this ever again. The next time Jennie saw Jungkook, the awkwardness was unbearable but soon they had forgotten about it.

Hii, I'm back :D I wanted a bit of comedy here, hope you enjoyed it hehe Be safe and I love you all💜