13 - The proposal

Hello guys! I wanna say thank you for reading this book, I never expected so many people to see it and like it so it's an honor :) I hope you like it, half of it is flashbacks to the past because I wanted to show it and add to the story more :D And this chapter is a bit ✨juicy✨ in one part of it, I wanted to warn in case someone isn't comfortable with it :) Thank you all! 💜

''I am hurt.'' Jungkook said, then they closed the door.

-

Later that night, after dinner they were all in their rooms. Jungkook, alone in his room, Lisa and Rosie chatting in theirs, the rest of the guys either sleeping or playing games.

''Paris is so romantic..'' Lisa said, lying on the bed with Rosie and looking out of the window.

''I know, right.. I'm glad we came.'' Rosie agreed.

''We need to find you a boyfriend, missy.'' Lisa teased her.

''Well..'' Rosie blushed.

''Don't tell me you already like someone??'' Lisa sat up. ''Who is itttt?'' she attacked Rosie with questions.

''No oneeee!'' Rosie got off bed and headed to shower.

''You're not gonna get away with this!'' Lisa screamed so that Rosie could hear her under the shower, then she got a call from Jungkook.

''Hi, baby.'' He said with his velvety voice.

''Hi, baby.'' She answered, smiling.

''How is it going? Having fun?'' he asked.

''Yeah, what about you?'' Lisa asked.

''I'm actually very bored..The rooms seems colder and darker without you.'' He admitted and managed to melt Lisa's heart once again.

''I miss you, too..'' she told him and Kook smiled.

''No goodnight kiss, I guess.. have sweet dreams, baby, I love you.'' Jungkook told her.

''You too, love, I love you more.'' Lisa said and they hung up the phone.

Around 3am, she woke up and couldn't sleep. She had a bad dream, so she looked over by instinct just to find her best friend there, not her boyfriend. Lisa got off the bed and went out in the hallway, stopping outside Jungkook's room. Just when she was about to knock, he opened the door and they both got surprised.

''Baby..'' Jungkook looked worried to see her there.

''I couldn't sleep..'' she went in and snuggled in his arms. He stepped back with her, closing the door and carried her to bed. ''You were right, I can't spend the night without you.'' His heart melted at her words. He lied on his back and she snuggled even more in him.

''I love you.. I couldn't sleep either, I was going to your room actually.'' He admitted, kissing her forehead.

''I had a dream... that you were leaving me, leaving us..'' Jungkook heard her and felt her tears on his chest.

''Shhh, it was a bad dream, babygirl.. That won't happen, ever.'' He cupped her face, looking at her eyes.

''Promise me..'' Lisa looked so sad it broke his heart.

''I promise, love, you're forever stuck with me.'' Jungkook smiled and kissed her tears away, then her lips.

The next day came and they spent it in photoshoots. When Lisa had a solo pictures taken, Jungkook gathered the rest of them and told them his plans for tonight.