35 - Mr. and Mrs. Jeon

Lisa, Jeonsan and Jungkook were in the store, more specifically near the toy section, trying to decide what to get Jia who had a birthday in a few days. Lisa liked a very cute mini-kitchen that was pink and blue, but the boys had different taste. Jeonsan was already towards the end of the aisle where the boys toys and the race cars were. Jungkook was chatting with his son about the cool cars and went to Lisa to see the gift choice.

That's when he messed up.

He didn't like Lisa's pick and instead pointed at a box, full of barbie dolls and accessories.

What he didn't know was that Lisa was on her period and was very hormonal and emotional, so naturally when he disagreed, she got mad.

''These dolls are ugly,'' she complained. ''The kitchen set is better.''

Jungkook didn't even spare a glance at her, unaware of her emotional state, ''But she likes dolls, let's get them. Son, whatcha think?'' he turned to ask Jeonsan who wasn't really invested and just shrugged.

Lisa was fuming at this point, ''Sorry to break it to you, but girls aren't into just some stupid barbie dolls, and considering I'm the only girl among us, I shall pick the gift.'' she reached to take the box with the kitchen set.

''Lisa, she won't like this,'' he reasoned out, but she already grabbed it and started walking.

''I'm buying this,'' Lisa sounded very cold and unfazed.

''No, we're buying this,'' Jungkook took the barbie dolls box, stopping Lisa in her tracks and reaching to take her box away from her.

She glared at him and pulled away from him, ''Fine, go give her the stupid barbie dolls but you're going to give it to her on your own, I'm giving her this!'' she raised her voice a little, feeling very annoyed.

Jungkook, being stubborn, didn't back down even slightly, ''Fine, do what you want then!'' he grabbed his own pick and they both headed to the cash register, Jeonsan following them.

They stayed mad at each other like that even after going home.

Lisa was angry because of her period, Jungkook was angry because he didn't understand her anger.

Jeonsan just sat on the couch in the living room and took his joystick, playing xbox. Lisa was busy unpacking the food they bought earlier and Jungkook went to get Areum from Lisa's mom. When he came back, he took his daughter to her playground and then went to help Lisa in the kitchen.

Lisa was still upset, so she busied herself away from him. ''Sannie, baby, come help me in the kitchen.''

Jungkook stood there, looking at her incredilously, feeling irritated as well. Jeonsan sighed and placed his joystick on the coffee table, then made his way to the kitchen.

''Tell your father to do the laundry,'' she told Jeonsan, aware of the fact that Jungkook could hear her and was standing 2 feet away from her.

He scoffed and the kid just looked at him confused. ''Dad..mom said-''

''Tell your mom to stop being so childish,'' Jungkook was looking straight at Lisa who was still placing the fruits in the bowl, not looking at him.

Jeonsan was helping her but felt really confused. ''Mom, dad sa-''

''Tell your dad to apologize,'' Lisa continued and Jungkook laughed in disbelief.

''Tell your mom to apologize first!''

''Tell your dad that I won't be talking to him until he does,''

''Fine!'' Kook had enough and felt too frustrated, so he took Areum and went upstairs to bathe her like he usually did.