10 - Surprise

Lisa just got out of her meeting and started thinking about the surprise she was planning. Her idea was to throw a surprise party both for Rosie's baby and Jungkook's new movie that releases tomorrow. She wanted to gather everyone at their place in the afternoon so she needed to think of a reason to tell them. As far as she knew, Jungkook was still at home with Jeonsan and Areum. She needed help for the surprise, so she called Taehyung.

''Oppa?'' Lisa said while getting inside her car.

''What's up Liz?'' Tae was at Jin's place and was playing with Jia.

''I need your help, I wanna surprise Rosie and Jungkook.''

''Ooh! That sounds fun! What's the plan?'' Taehyung's ears perked up.

''I need you to think of something that would make Jungkook leave the house with the kids. I need the house empty in an hour.'' She instructed him.

''Okay.'' Tae already started thinking of ideas.

''I will get home and cook stuff, then we have to think of a way of inviting everyone without Jungkook, Jimin and Rosie being suspicious.'' She continued.

''Okay, I'm on it.'' he told her.

''Thanks, oppa!'' she chuckled and hung up, going to a bakery to get cake.

Taehyung told Jin and Jisoo about the plan, then headed to Jungkook's place. He didn't have to ring the bell or knock on the door, he just walked inside the house.

''Uncle Taeee!'' Jeonsan saw him and greeted him.

''Hi, buddy!'' Tae kissed his head. ''Where's your dad?''

''Upstairs with Areum.'' Jeonsan answered and Tae climbed the stairs.

''Jungkookah!'' He raised his voice in search of his younger brother. Walking inside his bedroom, he saw him leaving the shower in just a towel. Taehyung looked him up and down and whistled playfully which startled Jungkook a bit.

''Hyung! The heck, what are you doing here?'' Jungkook wiped his wet hair with a towel.

''Looking good, mister.'' Tae continued to shamelessly hit on him. ''I'd say Lisa is one lucky woman.''

''You missed your chance.'' Jungkook flirted back on purpose which was their thing, kind of like an inside joke between the two. Taehyung laughed.

''Yo, let's go to the movies!'' He suddenly suggested, remembering his mission.

''I can't leave the kids, hyung.'' Jungkook rejected him.

''What about going to the park? I need you to help me with..something.'' He shot another idea at him and Jungkook made a face of ''help with what?''. ''Uh, I need you to make me a short video of.. of.. me, reviewing our new fall collection, that's right!'' Tae completely improvised and was glad it seemed believable.

''Can't it be tomorrow? Is it urgent?'' Jungkook was hesitant.

''Very urgent! We have a meeting tomorrow and I need to send it to Paris.'' Tae was getting even more convincing.

''Uh, okay..'' Jungkook looked at the bed where Areum was placed. Taehyung followed his eyes and was fast to add.

''We'll go to the park so that Sanny can play and we're gonna shoot the video while watching them, sounds good?''

''Okay, let me get dressed first.'' Jungkook tried to make Tae leave the room but the latter wouldn't budge. ''Hyung.''

''What? I've seen you naked many times.'' Tae shrugged.

''OUT!'' Jungkook laughed and slapped his nape with the towel he was holding, pushing Tae out of the room.

----