37 - Lisa's solo

-2022-

A few months after giving birth to Jeonsan, Lisa decided to work on her solo. At first, Jungkook was against it, claiming it was too early for her to exhaust her body like that. But Lisa loved performing and soon she convinced him she would be fine.

Of course, it wasn't easy having a baby at home and practicing in the studio and dance rooms. But Jungkook was a huge help, as expected being her sweet husband. While she had to be out, he took care of the baby and supported her with his all.

On the day of her last dance practice, Lisa was repeating the choreo multiple times just to clear the smallest mistakes. She was practicing for longer than 12 hours, completely forgetting she needed rest and food.

Jungkook had called his mom to watch the baby as he went to Hybe to check on her. He knew her better than himself and was ready to scold her for not taking a rest.

When he entered the big practice room, the music was on as Lisa and her dancers were into it, not noticing he had walked in. Jungkook sat on the couch, watching them as he crossed his legs and arms in front of him.

The music ended and all of them were exhausted, breathing heavily and sitting on the floor. Lisa finally noticed him sitting there and made her way towards him, walking slowly due to the fatigue.

''I'm not even going to ask you if you have eaten because I know you haven't.'' he looked so serious and strict, looking at her. Lisa didn't say anything but just sat on his lap, hugging him.

''It's so hard,'' she said in a tiny and tired voice as Kook held her in his arms.

''Baby, you overworked yourself. I was afraid of this,'' his voice turned gentle and concerned, making her look at him as he cupped her cheeks and fixed her bangs. Lisa placed her forehead on his lips, her head leaning on his chin completely.

''Let's go eat and rest, okay? Enough for today.'' he hummed, kissing her head and combing her hair with his fingers.

''I gotta practice again,'' she insisted, sounding very tired.

''No. You will rest.'' Kook looked at the dancers and dismissed them with a nod and small smile. Lisa protested but he got up, carrying her like a koala bear with her legs wrapped around his torso and her arms around his neck.

She was too tired, so she just placed her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes as he walked. The dancers saw them leaving and chuckled, making sounds of 'awww''.

The next few days, Lisa had to shoot her music video for the song. It had a very cool and swag vibe, very hiphop.

Jungkook came to the set to watch her with Rosie. They stood behind the director, seeing the footage of the camera as they were shooting.

Lisa looked really hot, wearing track pants and a sports bra, her long black hair covering her back. (Lili film 4)

''As always, Lisa is cool.'' Rosie clapped.

Jungkook's eyes were glued to the camera screen, not being able to form a sentence.

''Mr. Jungkook, with all my respect, your wife is really hot.'' One of the crew members admitted, making Jungkook smirk. He wasn't jealous, but proud, because it was so true and he knew he was the one she chose.

''I know.'' he replied, with that same smirk, making the others laugh at the genuine interaction.

''Lisayah, sexy, sexyyyy!'' Rosie screamed and Lisa made a sexy move, earning the claps of the crew. Kook shook his head, feeling so terribly in love once again.

Once Lisa was done, the director yelled ''Cut!'' and all clapped. Lisa grinned, running towards Kook who welcomed her in a big hug as he span around with her.

''You were amazing, I love you.'' Jungkook kissed her lips.

''Thank you, I love you too, baby.'' Lisa smiled.

''Good job, Mrs. Jeon.'' the crew members complimented, looking at her, then Jungkook. He smiled in agreement and Lisa chuckled.

''Let's go home to our baby.'' she caressed his cheek and he took her hand, walking out together in bliss.

When they got home, Kook's mom chatted with them a little, then left. Lisa took her sleeping baby boy in her arms, kissing his head. ''My love, momma's home.''

''My love? I'm jealous.'' Jungkook pouted, hugging her from behind.

''Why?'' she quietly laughed, placing the baby in his crib.

''You have another boy now.'' Kook continued pouting like a kid, looking so cute.

Lisa cupped his cheeks, then kissed his lips, ''You're the love of my life, baby.''

He smiled after hearing that, ''That's my line.'' then kissed her as well.

Hii, i know its short, im sorry ;( I am working almost every day, but i will try to update sooner :) Love u all