2 - Attention

''Okay, dad. Good luck today!'' he pulled from the hug and brought his small fist to his dad for a fist bump. Jungkook chuckled and fist bumped him, then waved him bye and left with Jimin.

''Baby, are you ready to leave?'' Lisa came with Areum in her arms.

''Yeah, I got my backpack.'' He kneeled to put on his shoes. When he was ready, he opened the door for his mom, knowing she had to hold his sister.

''Wow, such a gentleman, thank you.'' Lisa smiled warmly at her son and he laughed.

''Dad taught me this.'' Jeonsan stated, then closed the door on their way out. He ran ahead of Lisa to open the car door as well for her to put Areum on her baby chair.

''Thank you, baby.'' She placed her daughter in the chair, then turned to her son and kissed his cheeks. ''I love you'' she said in Thai, and the boy said it back. She always said it to both her kids and her husband, so they all knew it. He got in his kid's seat next to the baby and Lisa on the driver's seat, then she drove off.

Lisa had dropped her kids at her moms already, had her meeting with Celine, right now she was heading to Bighit for the evaluation of the trainees. After it was revealed that she and Jungkook were dating years ago, her company didn't handle it well. After some time, Blackpink decided to leave there and come to Bighit. It was easier that way, her unnies had started relationships with Jungkook's members so it felt like a big family. 

Then after Jisoo and Jin's marriage, Blackpink dropped the last album, because around that time the pair had their first child and then Lisa found out she was pregnant. 

The boys also didn't release much music because they all decided to celebrate all those events. Rosie and Jimin got together after the birth of Jeonsan and got married a year after that. Jennie and Taehyung had been dating the longest since then and recently left to Paris for a year where they got married and lauched their company. 

 After all of them started their families, they slowly stopped having comebacks. Especially the girls, with their pregnancies. 

So as of now, Lisa was one of the dance coaches in Bighit, along with Hoseok and Jimin. 

Jennie and Taehyung started their own fashion company. Jisoo was hosting a lot of events, Jin had a restaurant. Rose and Jimin were expecting their first child. 

Yoongi was one of the producers in Bighit, Namjoon had a successful business in the USA and he stayed there the last few years. Jungkook got into film making, today was the press conference for his new movie, which should soon be in theaters. 

She got in the building, calling Hoseok to check if he was there. She soon got into the training rooms.

Jungkook just finished his press conference and had half an hour before going to Bighit so he decided to pick up his son. He got to Lisa's mom's house and picked him up, heading to the company.

''How was it, dad?'' Jeonsan asked, sitting in the backseat on his chair.

''It was scary.'' He laughed nervously. ''But I think it was good.''

''Don't worry it's gonna be okay.'' His son assured him and Jungkook just smiled. He needed his support the most. They got to the company quickly and came in, while Jungkook held Jeonsan's hand in his. The boy was a little shy, seeing all the employees looking at them, but he relaxed, looking up at his dad who said hi to them.

''Let's go see your mom!'' he took him in his arms and headed to the training rooms.

''Left foot first, then kneel down.'' Lisa's voice echoed in the room.