52 - Gender reveal

Going to the hospital was never a good feeling and time. It was the end of the summer already, but the temperature was hot and the sun was merciless. Lisa and Jungkook felt excited amidst all of that because today was the day the doctor was going to tell them the sex of their third child.

Of course, the rest of Bangtan and Blackpink had placed bets, same with Jennie's baby – pretty much both teams were equally numbered. Jungkook was team boy and Lisa was team girl but of course, if it was the other one they had guessed, they would be happy as hell.

Holding hands, they entered the doctor's cabinet and Lisa lied down on the bed, pulling up the ends of her top to show her belly.

''How's my favorite patient?'' the doctor who delivered both Jeonsan and Areum greeted them with a warm smile, sitting down on her chair by Lisa's side.

''I'm great, doctor,'' Lisa smiled back, ''can't complain at all.''

Jungkook sat on the other side of Lisa's bed, holding her hand, ''wait till the hormones kick in,'' he joked, but Lisa gave him a look, ''what, babe, I love you,''

The doctor started moving the monitor on Lisa's belly and it showed on the screen, ''here it is, the little bean,'' she showed them.

''I can see the legs and arms, wow,'' Lisa gasped.

''It's growing daily,'' the doctor smiled. ''Well, ready for the gender?'' she looked at them.

''Please, we have so many bets placed,'' Lisa laughed.

''It's a..

-flashback, 2021-

Lisa was getting back home from shopping with Rosie. After the wedding, she had decided to stop her idol activities until she gave birth and the baby had grown a bit. She was in her fourth month and wasn't showing a lot yet, so she needed maternity clothes for the upcoming months.

Her phone rang, with an unknown number, while she unlocked the door to Jungkook's apartment (now hers as well).

''Hello?'' she picked up, somehow balancing the two heavy bag with clothes with one hand, and holding her phone with the other hand.

''Jeon Lalisa?''

''This is she,'' she threw her keys on the table top.

''This is Seoul National Hospital, your husband Jeon Jungkook has been in a car accident and was just admitted to the hospital,''

Lisa lost sight and sound for a split second. Her worst fears had come true. She had heard until accident when she dropped her phone, her knees starting to give out. She fell on her knees, hands shaking, trying not to have a panic attack.

''Oh god, please let him be okay,'' was repeating in her head, eventually getting the strength to get up and head there. She hailed a cab, deciding not to drive in this state, tears flooding her face.

Once she entered the hospital, she asked at the reception about him, the nurses guided her to his room.

Lisa was shaking still, her head was spinning, it was a live nightmare walking to the damn room. She saw a doctor coming out of the said room, and she hurried there.

''D-doctor, excuse m-me,'' shakily she spoke. The man went to her, ''Are you related to Jeon Jungkook?''

She nodded multiple times, ''I'm his w-wife, how is he?''

''He is out of danger, but still unconscious. He drove and crashed in a tree to avoid a drunk driver crashing into him. Thankfully, he is a lucky man, no fractures or complications. He has a few scratches but with compresses and treatment it should be healed within a week.'' he nodded and left.

Lisa felt like taking a deep breath after not breathing for a while. She thanked the Heavens he was alright, but couldn't help her emotions and broke in tears. She cried heavily, but needed water after it so she spotted a venting machine down the hall.

Walking to it, she started experiencing a sharp pain in her belly, making her almost fall on the ground but someone grabbed her arm, supporting her body.

''Lisa?''

She looked up with her tear-stained face, ''Isac?''

''What's wrong, are you okay?!'' he was worried, guiding her to sit on a bench near them. Lisa scrunched her face in pain, ''I'll be okay.''

''Aren't you pregnant? What happened, why are you crying?'' he was sitting next to her, caressing her back but Lisa focused on breathing.

She was still very worried, upset and in pain, ''Jungkook had an accident and I.. I was so scared.. I-'' she was breaking down again, when suddenly she fainted.

''Doctor, please!'' Isac shouted.

Next thing she knew, she opened her eyes in a room in the same hospital. She quickly realized what might have happened and saw Isac next to her bed.

A/N: Chapters 53 and 54 are posted on my ko-fi page, if you want to read 2 chapters ahead from wattpad, go support me guys :)

Hope you enjoy the drama from their younger days, some angst about to come as well..  Love you all, have a great weekend! <3