ー three.

❝so you're saying that i have some kind of levi vibe? okay

so you're saying that i have some kind of levi vibe? okay.
sakusa y/n

WIPE IT❜

y/n;

itadori dragged the roller shutter upward and they entered the building first. i checked out the interior of the building and i was disgusted. i looked down to my shoes and glanced down at the floor.

'great, another cleaning-the-shoes-thoroughly session' 

i used my cursed technique, golden experience. as i activated my cursed technique, i hesitantly touched the wall.

'ugh...'

i felt four life energies- wait four? if three of them are mines, kugisaki's and itadori's then who was it? probably victim, i guess since i don't know how was that victim's appearance. it was possibly a child but let's not hope that...

i also felt three cursed energies, one of them was different than the other two. those two curses were same. i climbed up the stairs and stopped. i turned around to stand and wait for itadori and kugisaki so i can give the information.

i felt presence behind me, it was one of the curses. i slowly moved my hands upward and went to the back. i unsheathed my katanas a bit. as the curse made its move, i pulled out my katanas quickly as i managed to cut its head from its body.

as the curse was exorcised completely, i quickly took out some tissue papers and cleaned the blades, wiping off the disgusting purple liquids all over them. i sighed internally and finally kugisaki and itadori climbed up the stairs. i climbed up another stairs as i waited for them to stop bickering.

"let's save some time and split up" kugisaki turned her body towards itadori.

"sakusa and i will start from the top and go floor by floor. you start the bottom" she lifted a finger.

"there are two more curses inside of this building. i already exorcise one of them so i will leave the other two to you guys" i said as i glanced at them.

they just nodded at my words.

"let's get this over with quick and grab some sushi from ginza" kugisaki said before looking at me.

"and you will go with us, no excuses or whatsoever" she pointed at me.

"as if i care..." i looked away and glanced back at her.

'she's glaring at me. great. this might lead to a misunderstanment... guess i have to join...'

i sighed and looked away, trying to cover my tinted cheeks.

"... as long as i get to eat pickled plums..." i murmured loudly.

she let out a satisfied hum and looked back at itadori, probably argues with him or whatsoever, i didn't focus on them. then, kugisaki quickly walked upstairs. itadori said something and kugisaki just yelled him back.

"this is why girls don't like you!"

itadori looked pissed when she said that. if omi-omi heard that, he would be happy. girls will avoid him and he just avoid them. it's a win-win situation.

"how do you know they don't like me?!" he yelled.

kugisaki was now farther than me. i was just about to climb up the stairs until i felt someone was staring at me. great. i looked at itadori and sighed. he smiled sheepishly.

"sakusa-san, join-"

"urusai, you ate a disgusting, rotten finger. what makes you think i want you near me...." i trailed off as he just frowned, almost like he was pouting.

.... sIGH. guess i have to be a little bit 'nicer'.

".... if you always bring a sanitizer with you then sure i let you uh get closer to me...?" i hesitantly said.

he instantly smiled and nodded "noted!" he said as he saluted at me.

well, that was a success? i huffed and decided to catch up with kugisaki.

edited ver.

don't forget to vote if you like this chapter:)))