Chapter 21

I watched her eyes that were now full of tears. "How come you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend?"she asked. "I don't know!"I said. Andrea was beside me and grabbed my hand. "This is Makenzie??"she asked. I nodded. Makenzie walked closer to us. "You don't know anything about him! So don't even try!"Makenzie said. "I do know everything about him! And you can't do anything about it!"Andrea replied. "Oh really! But I know deep inside he loves me!"Makenzie yelled at Andrea. "If he loves then, then why did he leave you for me huh!?"Andrea yelled back. Makenzie didn't say anything. Not a word. "I thought so!" I saw Matt and Kaley appear behind Makenzie. "Kenz, let's just go, I don't think it's the right time! Ok? Just let then be!"Matt said. "Come on, let's go! You, me, and Kaley can go and get some lunch!" "Fine!"Makenzie said and left with Matt and Kaley. Andrea looked at me. "Promise me, she won't come between our relationship?"Andrea said. I grabbed her hand and wrapped my pinky around hers and kissed it. "I promise, and don't worry. You are the only one I love!"💕

[Toby's POV]
"How's Austin doing?"I asked Anna. She looked at him and smiled. "Good! He's going home tomorrow!"She said. "Great! Now we can head to Paris before the wedding!"Maddy said. Anna looked at her and rolled her eyes. My stomach began to growl once I looked at the empty box of Chinese food beside Austin's bed. "Hey, I'm going to grab some food. Where's the cafeteria at?"I asked getting up from the hard hospital chair. Maddy looked up at me and stood up. "It's up stairs. And the elevators aren't working. I'll go with you to keep you save because you know!"Maddy said. I shook my head. "No, I'll be fine! Just stay here!"I said heading out the door. "You sure?"she asked. "Yeah!" I headed for the stairs and took a deep breath. Heart, don't give up on me now, I thought. I took the first step. Good so far! And then I took another, and another, then another. I kept going and going. It was good, till I felt pain. Pain I didn't want to feel. I stopped and fell to my knees in pain. It hurt and I couldn't move. I screamed, screamed as loud as I could. That's when I knew, I was dying! A nurse ran towards me. "Someone, get Doctor Marcus and tell him to take him to a room! Now!"she said. "It's goin to be ok! We'll take care of you!" Those were the last words I heard till everything went black. Time went by and I heard beeping on the left side of me. I opened my eyes and realized I was in a hospital bed. I looked up and saw Maddy and she was cryin. "Oh Toby! I'm so so sorry! I shouldn't have let you go up there on your own! And I know how bad your cancer is and I should of listened to you! This is all my falt! This ALL my...."she said till I cut her off. "Shhh! Maddy, it's ok! It's not your fault, its mine! I should have listened to you and let you go with me! But no, I had to be an idiot and hurt myself!! This is all because of me!"I said. "Shhh! Just rest! Don't think about it! Ok? Everything will be better soon!"Maddy said. "I promise you!"

[Julia's POV]
After our visit to the Eiffel Tower, Andrea and Hayes decided to take a walk together, just to two of them. Kaley,Matt, and Makenzie went out for lunch and went to go see a play at the Theatre. Cam and Gabby went to go dress and suit shopping for their wedding in two days. While they did all that, Noa, Kayla, Shawn, Nash, and I all started setting up Cam and Gabby's wedding at a nice Café near where our hotel was. While we were setting up, Noa and I were setting up the chairs. I tied green and blue ribbon on the chairs in neat bows. I was thinking to myself, wondering how Anna, Austin, Maddy, and Toby were doing. And I hope they are doing great, with no problems. I was interrupted in my thinking when I heard something fall on the floor. I look up and see that Noa ran into someone. She was staring at him like she liked him. "You alright, Noa?"I said smiling. "Yeah, I guess I wasn't paying attention!"she said. "I'm Derek! How about you and me go grab a smoothie or something?"he said to her. Noa looked at me with a smile. "Go ahead!"I said. She shrieked and left with Derek. I thought to myself, they would be so cute together, just like Cam and Gabby. That's when I remembered Gabby had been acting strange lately. She has not hanged out with Cam that much ever since we got to Paris! It makes me wonder, what's she hiding and why?!?!
______________________
Got 2 chapters posted today!😱😀Hope y'all like this chapter! Next chapter might be posted later today, but not sure. Love y'all! Good night!!😘😴😘😴