Chapter 28

"I don't!" Cam looked at me and frowned. Everyone sighed. "Wait....you don't?"he asked. I nodded my head. I'm sorry, Cam!"I said. I looked at Julia. Her mouth dropped. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. A tear stroke down my face and I started running down the aisle. More tears came out my eyes as I ran faster and faster, leaving Cam standing alone in the front with the preacher. I looked back at him as I ran. He was crying as he was calling my name. "Gabby! Gabby, no!"I heard. I kept Running 'till I found a park bench near the Eiffel Tower. I sat down and cried. I should of told him sooner why I didn't want to marry him! I was sitting there, all alone thinking about what I just did to Cam. Now he's heart is broken, because of me. I cried as I heard someone call my name. I looked up and saw Julia. "I don't? That's what you go up and say!?"she said to me. I nodded. "why did you say no? I thought you loved Cam!"She asked. "I did. but there's someone else, and I've been afraid to tell you!"I said. "afraid to me? Why? We tell each other everything!" "That's the point! I was afraid that you would be mad before the day of the wedding that I don't want to marry him! And you wouldn't ever talk to me again!!"I said. there was a pause after I what I just said. Julia looked at me, ashamed. "who's this someone?"she asked. I closed my eyes and said the name. "Jack Gilinsky!" "That's why you have barely hanged out with him isn't it! You've been pretending to be sick all this time so you can be with Jack?"she said. I nodded again. "I can't believe you hid something like this to Cam! And to your best friend!"she replied. "I'm sorry!"I said. "sorry ain't enough!"she said. She walked away from me after she said that. I've hurt Cam and now my best friend! "Julia wait!"I said. She looked back at me, but she kept walking. I put my hands on my face in shame. Everyone probably hates me now!! Everyone! No one is going to forgive me, not even Cam! As I sat there with my hands covering my face, I heard footsteps getting closer to me. I looked up. Cam was standing there with tears in his eyes. "Cam, I'm sor..."I said till Cam cut me off. "Why did you say I don't? I thought thought you loved me?"he asked. "I did, but I've been seeing someone else for about a month..."I said. "About a month!!! Who?"he asked. "one of your best friends....Jack Gilinsky,"I said. "Why didn't you tell me you have been seeing Jack?"he asked. "I thought....i thought you'll hate me forever!"I said. "and be mad!" "I'm not mad at you! And I don't hate you!"he said. "How when I broke your heart by not telling you?"I asked. "Because Gabby, you have made me the happiest guy for almost two years by sticking with me through the hard times and the good. You've told me you loved me when I loved you back! You promised that we'll figure things out together and guess what? We'll figure this part out together, I don't care if you have been with Jack and you think I'm mad at you Cause I'm not! You've made me happy. And now, it's time for you to make Jack happy!"he said. "You really mean that?"I asked. "I do! And promise me this..."he replied. "What?"I asked. "Whatever happens between you an Jack, you guys will work it out, together. Don't back out of it! Stick with him! Love him, care for him, and most of all, give him your heart. And when he's alone, he's not cause your heart is with him, forever. Ok?"he said. I smiled through the tears that were coming out of my eyes, I nodded. "Ok,"I said. I reached over and hugged him, for the last time. "Thanks, Cam!"I said. I let go and kissed his cheek. "You're welcome!" I got up from the bench and walked away from Cam. "Hey, Gabby!"Cam said. I turned around to face him. "yeah?" "Remember me. Remember this, I will always love you, no matter what happens. And I will always care for you!" "I will always care for you too, Cam, no matter what! In my heart I'll remember you and I will love you, forever!"I said. Then I walked away from Cam with him forever in my heart. All the things we did together, which are now memories, will be deep within my heart tell me not to forget him. And I won't, ever.
______________________
That's the last chapter of this book! I might make a third one or start a new book! But thanks guys so much for reading this fan fic!! Love y'all!!!!!!😘